Moon Palace 2012 Brides

The email I have is mmoncada@psav.com. Mauricio Moncada is the guy's name. I haven't tried to email him so I'm not sure if it works.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Hi Ladies,

I tried to e-mail PSAV or JSAV whatever they are called and the e-mail bounced back to me.  Does anyone have an e-mail for them?

I have an email from Lucy stating that it was perfectly fine to have one of my guests set up decorations for me. I don't plan on decorating the ceremony at all as I am getting married directly on the beach and think that's perfectly beautiful the way it is. But I do have centerpieces for the reception that I'm going to have a friend or relative set up.

Oh how I love that different people tell you different things! 

Originally Posted by leenancy View Post

I have an email from Lucy stating that it was perfectly fine to have one of my guests set up decorations for me. I don't plan on decorating the ceremony at all as I am getting married directly on the beach and think that's perfectly beautiful the way it is. But I do have centerpieces for the reception that I'm going to have a friend or relative set up.

Aw, I went to college in Duluth!  College of Saint Scholastica, it's up on the top of the hill.  Gosh I miss that beautiful city!!

Hey Summer!  We were in Minneapolis, but his Dad lives in Duluth (that's where FI grew up).  Have so much fun at your shower and bach. party!!!

I paid $72 for 16 t-shirts from vista print.  That was 1/2 off the original price.  Vista print always has great deals!  I will definitely post templates!  I got all my templates from this site, so I will definitely be paying it forward!

*tear tear*  I really hate hearing this!  I thinking I am going to have to forgo bringing my own chair sashes and table runners (even though, I have already bought them)  I hope Ivis gets back to me soon.  And...I REALLY hope this doesn't mean they won't put the favors on the tables.  That would severely P!SS me off!!!

To all of my fellow MP brides who have Ivis as their Miami Coord, her last day is next Friday. 

After countless unanswered emails (mind  you only for 2 questions), followed by the "she's going to contact you" I had put together a detailed email to the weddings manager, that included some other persons email address that I had from prior communications.  The letter was very professional, yet disappointment, discontent, and lack of consistent communication were the highlights.  Within the letter, I stated my 2 questions along with my EXPECTED  results and told them that the current group amenities that drew me to MP would and should be honored.  The response received was in agreement with what I asked for, in addition a new Miami Coord was Cc'd on the email. Before I could finish reading the first email, I already had an email which introduced the new person, acknowledged our wedding, gave me her schedule, advised me of her availability, and asked me to respond. In my response we confirmed a date and time that we would talk.

So, I say to those that have Ivis, know that her last day is next week (so don't expect a response).  We all know that in leaving a job (no matter what job it is, or for the reason) that this is a time where we DON"T do our best work, nor do we give a damn.  However; being a person that run several health clinics and responsible for 35 staff, lack of communication and inconsistent messaging is NEVER acceptable nor tolerated by me.  Therefore, I don't expect a client/patient to tolerate the madness regardless of our internal transition. 

Wishing you much luck and success in your planning. 

Thank you so much for the update Coco! I guess I was one of the few that actually heard from her last week, so I will count myself luck. Although, since I have three weeks until I leave and locations were still up in the air, I was starting to panic. My on-site person is Valeria, do you all know if they contact you before you get there?

Also, how do the OOT bags work? Do you leave them with the front desk, give them to the coordinator or deliver them to guests yourselves. We have the bags all finished, just not sure if I need to label them if someone else is giving them out.

Thanks ladies!

Thanks Jamie!

I do have in the wedding brochure that was sent to me says 8pp per table. Im just waiting to see if the last few people book, which would be a surprise, then we get unlimited functions, but we will have more tables! Ha!!

Its going to be awesome no matter what, and the more you "plan" ahead of time the more stressful it becomes when it doesnt work out. The whole reason for us going away was to be stress-free. Im going to enjoy the last few weeks of "non-planning"

I am doing 4 hours w/buffef and I-pod set up.  The 2 hours includes dinner and 2 hours of open bar.  To extend to 4 hours is $60/table.  For the speaker set up, the new price is $400, it used to be $385  :(

I have the old contract saying it's 10/table, so not sure what is going to happen now with the new collections???  I have a feeling I may be 8/table by the time I get there for my wedding!  Hope that helps.  It's hard because everyone is starting to get so many different answers!

I have Valeria as well. We've heard wonderful things about her so that's a plus. But the communication is lacking with her too. Last time I talked with her, it took her two months to get back to me. I just sent her another email a week or so ago, so we'll see how long it takes this time. I'm pretty much right at 90 days, which is when I was expecting her to respond a little faster.

I've heard that you can drop them off at the front desk, but I believe there's a small fee for it (ha, I just laughed when I saw myself type "small fee".. lol). I think there are some girls who try to deliver it themselves somehow. I plan on just leaving it at the front desk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCJLB View Post

Thank you so much for the update Coco! I guess I was one of the few that actually heard from her last week, so I will count myself luck. Although, since I have three weeks until I leave and locations were still up in the air, I was starting to panic. My on-site person is Valeria, do you all know if they contact you before you get there?

Also, how do the OOT bags work? Do you leave them with the front desk, give them to the coordinator or deliver them to guests yourselves. We have the bags all finished, just not sure if I need to label them if someone else is giving them out.

Thanks ladies!

That's great USCJLB, wow 3 weeks time is ticking. As far as the OOT bags you can pretty much do what you want! However leaving them at the front desk, or having them deliver it to their rooms will cost $3 per bag provides that fee didn't increase as well.:/() To make things easier & to avoid any more fees, we (bridal party) will give the bags out at our welcome dinner. I have Valeria as well (I requested her or Kalena at the very start) she's awesome from what I hear yet she's more of the "now that your here keys take care of things" type of person.

Thanks ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk