Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Originally Posted by Krystabab143 View Post

Thank you GJ! 

Were getting married Dec 8th!

This is something small, but while looking at your wedding website, I see you have your reception location listed as the TUSCAN Terrace.

Its actually the Tucan Terrace.  I'm sure none of your guests will notice or care, but just figured I would let you know in case you wanted to correct the spelling error.

Ndividul: how exciting!!! You have to post pics after because those are the locations I'm looking into! Oo and btw once you start embossing you'll want to do it to everything lol! Its my new addiction! I know that fondant is thicker and on the cake will look smoother I think, chantilly I'm not so sure about but if I was to guess it is a lighter creamier frosting... I prefer the look of fondant...  And that's funny u ask about the favors because my FI and I are having the discussion of vinilla

​or chocolate... I wonder if u can do different ters different flavors??? You'll have to let me know.. Anyways I'm super excited for u!

ahhhh soo exciting..i personally like the look of fondant better..but its all a preference thing!!

Good luck and best wishes..hope you have the time of your life and your wedding is everything you could possibly dream of and more!! Can't wait for your review!!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

2 days before we leave, and I'm wondering.....  What kind of cake are you all going to have?? 

I decided on vanilla with fondant.  But I have no idea what the difference is between fondant and chantilly!  I tried to look it up but couldn't really find anything helpful.  The other choices were chocolate, strawberry, fruit, lemon, or cheese. 

Any advice on what to choose?  Anyone who's already been married at Palace resorts have any input?  THANK YOU!!

Hello Ladies,

Well today is the day where I go and see "The Other ONE" for the first time since I tried her on and met her designer.  That's right, I'm off to do my 1st fitting at 2pm with my mom and aunt by my side.

This weekend was FAB as ever! 

-Everyone that booked with us has PAID in full! We have 26 room totally 93 room nights.  Can you say FREE, FREE, FREE

-My little ladies in training aka flower girls, were over to the house on Saturday with their mothers to try on their dresses. OMG so adorable indeed.  So much so that they did not want to take them off.  The mom's were on the laptop and phones finding their shoes (decisions, decisions, decisions) so glad I removed myself from that process as I'm so in love with SHOES...it truly isn't healthy for my FI LOL

-Cuncrawl booked for the 19th with 16 women thus far joining us.  If 4 more women join us then we will have a private Crawl.. Muy Caliente

-On Friday, I did a reprint of our pre-travel brochures and printed the Room credit PDF from MP to include in our packets.  I will mail these off along with their luggage tags around the 3rd week in March so that everyone can receive them exactly a month before the wedding.

With our final count we have 61 people which includes 3 children. So this week I will order our monogrammed towels to put in our OOT.  And finalize decor purchases.  Then I can get to packing...  YEAH!

Happy DIYing & Planning

Jamie- that is great news about the wristbands! I hope they do away with them at the rest of the resorts by November! :)

Tammy-  I am sooo excited for you! Have sooo much fun! You will be such a beautiful bride and all of your guests are going to be AMAZED at all your awesome projects!

Coco- 96 nights- look at you go girl!!! :) Another Cuncrawl- yay! I can't wait to hear the feedback before I book mine!!! So you have to have 20 people to get a private crawl?  Do they pick you up at Moon Palace and bring you back or do you have to find your own transportation! Did you book through the website as well lie beatyea?

Shan, After you confirm you date etc. they will send you a link that you can share with everyone. That way they can pay their own cost! They will pick you up & drop you off at the resort :-) which is an additional $10. Making the cost $75 per person. I made a private event on Facebook for the ladies that included the link.

Jamie- that is great news about the wristbands! I hope they do away with them at the rest of the resorts by November! :)

Tammy-  I am sooo excited for you! Have sooo much fun! You will be such a beautiful bride and all of your guests are going to be AMAZED at all your awesome projects!

Coco- 96 nights- look at you go girl!!! :) Another Cuncrawl- yay! I can't wait to hear the feedback before I book mine!!! So you have to have 20 people to get a private crawl?  Do they pick you up at Moon Palace and bring you back or do you have to find your own transportation! Did you book through the website as well lie beatyea?

How exciting, Coco!!  Getting fitted was one of my favorite things during wedding planning - the dress just kept looking better and better, LOL! 

Sounds like everything's coming together!  The Cuncrawl sounds like a blast. 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hello Ladies,

Well today is the day where I go and see "The Other ONE" for the first time since I tried her on and met her designer.  That's right, I'm off to do my 1st fitting at 2pm with my mom and aunt by my side.

-Everyone that booked with us has PAID in full! We have 26 room totally 93 room nights.  Can you say FREE, FREE, FREE

-My little ladies in training aka flower girls, were over to the house on Saturday with their mothers to try on their dresses. OMG so adorable indeed.  So much so that they did not want to take them off.  The mom's were on the laptop and phones finding their shoes (decisions, decisions, decisions) so glad I removed myself from that process as I'm so in love with SHOES...it truly isn't healthy for my FI LOL

-Cuncrawl booked for the 19th with 16 women thus far joining us.  If 4 more women join us then we will have a private Crawl.. Muy Caliente

-On Friday, I did a reprint of our pre-travel brochures and printed the Room credit PDF from MP to include in our packets.  I will mail these off along with their luggage tags around the 3rd week in March so that everyone can receive them exactly a month before the wedding.

With our final count we have 61 people which includes 3 children. So this week I will order our monogrammed towels to put in our OOT.  And finalize decor purchases.  Then I can get to packing...  YEAH!

Happy DIYing & Planning

Hey Tammy, I know that you are super excited! Wow, it seems as it was just yesterday that we were all seeking advice on projects etc. wishing you nothing but the BEST!!

How exciting, Coco!!  Getting fitted was one of my favorite things during wedding planning - the dress just kept looking better and better, LOL! 

Sounds like everything's coming together!  The Cuncrawl sounds like a blast. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hello Ladies,

Happy DIYing & Planning