Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Hey, thanks so much for the reply.

Congratulations by the way! You must be so excited that it's getting close! Looking forward to the review :)

Quick question: I talked to Ivis today and she said that I HAVE to book through their TA to be able to get the group benefits (like the free cocktail party and/or reception). When you booked through Beach Bum Vacations, did they give you the group benefits or no?

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b View Post

I'm from Toronto!  I am using Beach Bum Vacations and it's free!! The TAs there have great reps and I can vouch that they have been amazing (so far).  Will give full review after our wedding!!

Wow, these look fantastic! Great job!
Are they fake flowers??

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Centerpieces = DONE!!!!  Yaaaay!  I'm so pumped about them.  Got the idea from Coconoir to use blumeboxes --- they fold flat and are ideal for packing.  The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets will just pop right in them when it's time for cocktail hour.  Then, we'll use them on our table in the restaurant for our reception dinner.  I'm actually excited to take these babies home after the wedding and use them for flowers in our office, too!  woot.gif

Front view:

Front centerpieces.jpg

Side view:

Side centerpieces.jpg

Back view:  (meaningful Love quotes)  Got to use my Crop-a-Dile Big Bite tool to do eyelets for the first time!   yaaay!

Back centerpieces.jpg

WOO HOO!!!  Everything looks fantastic!  I am so excited for you!!!  EEEKK!!!  One month from today!!!   pinkie.gif

Centerpieces = DONE!!!!  Yaaaay!  I'm so pumped about them.  Got the idea from Coconoir to use blumeboxes --- they fold flat and are ideal for packing.  The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets will just pop right in them when it's time for cocktail hour.  Then, we'll use them on our table in the restaurant for our reception dinner.  I'm actually excited to take these babies home after the wedding and use them for flowers in our office, too!  woot.gif

Front view:

Front centerpieces.jpg

Side view:

Side centerpieces.jpg

Back view:  (meaningful Love quotes)  Got to use my Crop-a-Dile Big Bite tool to do eyelets for the first time!   yaaay!

Back centerpieces.jpg

I've also completed the gifts for my bridesmaids and thought I'd share these as well in case they help someone! 

Contents: Thank You Card + Gifts: Barefoot jewelry by Red-i by Chelsea, Pink bridesmaid rhinestone tank (which we'll all wear these the morning of while we're getting ready), and wedding day emergency kit bag)

The outside of their gift box. Fits everything except for their Coach flip flops to go with their dresses for the wedding day.

Gablebox.jpg

So in love with these cards I made!!  Have them for our parents as well for their OOT bags --- with special poems in. 

Card.jpg

Gift contents without card.jpg

Bridesmaid bag contents.jpgKit tag.jpg

What a sweet little boy!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Evening ladies,

Well, I'm trying to muster up some energy to go to work tomorrow.  I have been sick for the last few days.  Well I didn't manage to finish the DIY project that I was working on for our welcome dinner (a little pop of color) but I did manage to puppy proof the house for Cesar's arrival on Saturday.  One of you should have sent a virtual smack and told me to wait until after the wedding because I have already spent well over a thousand bucks for a dog that ain't even here yet. wtf.gif  but excited nonetheless.  Here is a picture of Cesar who now weighs 10lbs 14 oz .  Expect an update sometime on Sunday.  I'm off on Monday and Tuesday to make sure the little bugger is comfortable, to do some shopping with him and vet visit. 

Cesar.jpg

WOW!! This is adorable, chic and definitely one of a kind!!

One more checkmark off the list --- our shells and chest for the ceremony.  Here are pics and some of our ceremony script so you can understand what they're for.  So excited about this!!  ** And of course, the charm on the chest is a compass! **   woot2.gif

During the welcome/intro of the ceremony, the officiant will say:  Each of your family members and friends here today has chosen a shell that not only represents their unique individuality and their presence at your wedding today but also has a meaningful word on it that represents a value youâ€d like to honor in your marriage together.  You also each have a shell of your own that symbolizes your previous separate lives, separate sets of friends, separate families, and the different lifeâ€s journeys that you once traveled.  I ask that everyone hold this shell throughout the ceremony.  Fill your shell with positivity, prayer, wishes, and blessings of good will for Casey and Tammy… for the future of their marriage. 

Later, after the vows and rings have been exchanged, the officiant will say:  We will now pause to collect the shells that have been blessed with good fortune.

The union of these shells has now symbolically joined your once separate lives. Through you, just as the shells have been combined, so now are your friends and family joined. Your once solitary lifeâ€s paths are also now one, and all that was once separate is now shared. In this sharing, you both will find new strength and joy as together you forge a new life path. Shells stand the test of time. Over time they can even become stronger and more beautiful. Let these shells be a reminder and a memorial of the love, blessings and support that your family members and friends have provided you here today.  

Closed chest.jpg

The chest will be filled with sand with the shells on top. :)

Opened chest.jpg

Shells.jpg

Ok, WOW again! You did an absolutely incredible job with everything!! Those cards are simply gorgeous! Great job ndvidul!

Front view:

Front centerpieces.jpg

Side view:

Side centerpieces.jpg

Back centerpieces.jpg

I've also completed the gifts for my bridesmaids and thought I'd share these as well in case they help someone! 

Contents: Thank You Card + Gifts: Barefoot jewelry by Red-i by Chelsea, Pink bridesmaid rhinestone tank (which we'll all wear these the morning of while we're getting ready), and wedding day emergency kit bag)

The outside of their gift box. Fits everything except for their Coach flip flops to go with their dresses for the wedding day.

Gablebox.jpg

So in love with these cards I made!!  Have them for our parents as well for their OOT bags --- with special poems in. 

Card.jpg

Mr. Coco looks amazing! Great suit choice! It's going to look amazing on the beach!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

This suit looks great on your handsome man ;). Thanks for the input i am running out of time and just started thinking this may be the way to go. And was the preset size true to his usual size?

OMG girl. Everything is gorgeous. Your dress looks amazing and you are going to have an amazing wedding. you go with ur bad self. awesome!! amazing job! <3

Gablebox.jpg

Card.jpg

Wellll 3 months today I will be standing on the beach saying I DO! I need some serious DIY motivation because my list is long and my time is short! I keep joking with my FI saying jeez I know why people have kids after they get married... I have no spare time with 2 little ones running around. I also need a bustle put in to my dress... I havent even been back to the store to try it on. Where has the time gone??????

On another note, my nana passed away new years day and I would like to include something in memory of her...I know people have posted some of this stuff but I never looked closely because I didnt think I would need anything :( Is etsy my best bet for a small memorial charm?