Moon Palace 2012 Brides

My love,

"Friends" would not go around talking about you behind your back.  Yet, they would offer constructive criticism followed with ways to correct an issue and help you do so.  "Friends" although with intent to initially go to your wedding would say would offer a reason that they could not come to your wedding (although we would still likely be disappointed as a bride) yet, we would know that this person as a friend would be sincere and honest in their actions.  Friends, well even in rough times would accept how they have contributed or not to the downfall or demise of a friendship and not let one person take the blame.

So, since it seems you have been damned for quite some time and your constantly being hurt by these 2 "Friends" I have to ask you, at what point will you be ready to let go of a friendship that leaves your hurt,sad and drained?

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Hi guys!

So I need to vent a little...I am pretty sure that my friendship with 2 people has come to an end! msncry.gif   This has been a long time coming because of the awful things they have done and said to me over the past 3 almost 4 years so I am not sure why I am sad!?!?!  They both have decided not to come to my wedding, which I thought I got over until yesterday.  (Oh and they are best friends, which means they gang up and talk sh*t about me every time they get together!!!)  One of the girls and I were supposed to get together and she canceled on me 4 times, which means she obviously doesn't want to see me, and she never contacted me to re-schedule again!  (and like I am going to contact her again! ) The other one, I finally told her that my feelings are hurt that I don't have ONE friend coming, and I got snide comments back, so I kind of stopped being polite and now she won't talk to me!!!  HA!  But the kicker is, I know they go around talking about me and how it's all my fault they our friendship is flailing!  NO accountability on their end whatsoever!  I haven't been the "bestest" friend at all times, but I would never do and say some of the things they have.  So I am sure you asking yourselves, why would you want to stay friends???  We were College roommates and friends for 15 yrs and were sooo close until I moved to Houston over 3 year ago, I keep waiting for things to change.

Ok, thanks for letting me vent, I am trying and trying not to let them get to me, but I just can't get over it!

So now I have a question, do I invite them to my bridal shower and bach. party!?  It's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario.  I am the bad person if I don't invite them, but I am pretty sure they won't come anyways!  Which will p*ss me off all over again!

Thanks again for letting me vent!!!!!!!!  I just need to talk it out sometimes and I can't trust anyone else~!  Funny, right!?  that I trust you guys over people I have knows for years!!!!!  xoxoxohug2.gif

Jamie you know you can always vent to us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grouphug.gif

OK on these Heffers; Jamie is sounds like your the type of person that will give a person just enough rope to choke themselves out of your life on their own, and even then sometimes you still try to give benefit that they may come around...These ladies don't deserve any more chances or anymore of your time or energy..I know it may be hard because you feel like you have share a lot in life and should be able to overcome anything, sometime when we are truly happy in our lives we really find out who our true friends are and the ones who have been pretend. Jamie I hope you are able to resolve this with out it stressing you any more.....And as far as inviting them to the shower & bach party  I would invite them just because they could never say that I didn't... but I would not expect them to show...smile03.gifhug2.gif

Hi guys!

So I need to vent a little...I am pretty sure that my friendship with 2 people has come to an end! msncry.gif   This has been a long time coming because of the awful things they have done and said to me over the past 3 almost 4 years so I am not sure why I am sad!?!?!  They both have decided not to come to my wedding, which I thought I got over until yesterday.  (Oh and they are best friends, which means they gang up and talk sh*t about me every time they get together!!!)  One of the girls and I were supposed to get together and she canceled on me 4 times, which means she obviously doesn't want to see me, and she never contacted me to re-schedule again!  (and like I am going to contact her again! ) The other one, I finally told her that my feelings are hurt that I don't have ONE friend coming, and I got snide comments back, so I kind of stopped being polite and now she won't talk to me!!!  HA!  But the kicker is, I know they go around talking about me and how it's all my fault they our friendship is flailing!  NO accountability on their end whatsoever!  I haven't been the "bestest" friend at all times, but I would never do and say some of the things they have.  So I am sure you asking yourselves, why would you want to stay friends???  We were College roommates and friends for 15 yrs and were sooo close until I moved to Houston over 3 year ago, I keep waiting for things to change.

Ok, thanks for letting me vent, I am trying and trying not to let them get to me, but I just can't get over it!

So now I have a question, do I invite them to my bridal shower and bach. party!?  It's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario.  I am the bad person if I don't invite them, but I am pretty sure they won't come anyways!  Which will p*ss me off all over again!

Thanks again for letting me vent!!!!!!!!  I just need to talk it out sometimes and I can't trust anyone else~!  Funny, right!?  that I trust you guys over people I have knows for years!!!!!  xoxoxohug2.gif

I agree with YWS2012, invite them and absolve yourself from any blame. Just expect that they wont come, you never know, they may surprise you. But you're right, you don't need friends like that. IF they aren't going to be happy for you and supportive then you are better off without them being there.

Jamie5280:

Dont cry for people that dont deserve your tears, its better to move on, dont waiste your energy and time on pleople  that doesnt really appreciate you, im agree too whit echaraide and yws2012 invite them to your bridal shower and if they dont wanna show up is not your fault anymore, its better to be polite with them that behave like them. i know its hard to accept this situation but give thanks to good that youre gonna be surrounded  only  by the people you and them really love and care.

Hope soon or later they regreat of what are they doing to you, and if they dont remember karma exist!cool.gif

grouphug.gifhug2.gif

Hi my ladies. i have missed you all so. Coco i WAS SAD NO PROJECTS LOL BUT CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ADORABLE PUP COME HOME (YOUR SON IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE)

Jamie people suck and I have a story about my future in laws that I have to vent about but I will save it until I can talk about it without crying. 

On a happy note I just hit 61 room nights so my reception is free ;) Yayyyyy. But I really have to get started on my projects and a diet lol.

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF View Post

Okay, so now I'm nervous!  worried2.gif

I was planning on going with the photographers they provide because of the no outside vendors rule, but now I'm nervous.  The pictures are so important to me!  Where can I look to see some sample pictures from the MP photographers?

I wouldn't worry about it. I am very excited about using smile market and I love the pictures. Some say david Pena is one of the best in Mexico. But besides that I have spoken to a few brides that have used outside vendors and 2 said they would have used the resort photographer because they get the best shots..they know when things are going to happen and they get right up close and personal and know exactly where to be to get the perfect shot where as there photographers missed some big shots because they didn't know the protocol. They have lots of rave reviews and everyone likes different things. Bring a list of shots you want or some sample pics and don't worry about it. For $2,200 I got the deluxe package with 4 hours video and you get pics before during and after so how can you beat that ;)

Awwww honey Iâ€m sorry you are having a hard time!  First let me say from experience, that once you move, things ALWAYS change with friendships. (I had three different high schools and have moved a ton since then)  They either get stronger or cease to exist anymore.  While they were great friends to you then, doesnâ€t mean that you have to be friends now or forever. Unfortunately people change and we drift apart.  It doesnâ€t sound like they are putting in any effort to be a friend to you at all, so I say just let it go and enjoy the people that you KNOW care about you NOW.  Personally I wouldnâ€t invite them to my events.  Who cares if they see you as the bad guy, apparently they are talking crap anyway, so who cares.  We know better!

My FI has a lifelong friend who WAS supposed to be in the wedding, and not only is he not coming any more, they arenâ€t friends any more.  It was something of a similar story as yours.  For months he was dwelling on it and finally he has come to the conclusion that itâ€s not worth it. 

Enjoy your time sweets!!!  Focus on the things that matter!  Like how beautiful you will look on your wedding day! 

xoxo

Quote:

Thanks Ladies!

I cried a lot last night!  Soooooo not sure why, but you are all right and you sound exactly like my FI and my sister!  I just need to move on!  :)  Thanks for the love!!!  xoxox

Hey Ladies,

We are putting together our webinar schedule for BDW.  These webinars are great because not only can you get YOUR questions answered but also hear answers to questions from other brides that you may not have even though of :)

Webinars are a great way to not only hear directly from the wedding department but see the wedding packages that they offer, ceremony/reception pics, etc.

I try to only limit the webinars to once every 2 weeks so we of course can not do all resorts.

Please vote on which resorts you would like to have webinars on...you can choose more than 1.

Vote for your Resort Webinar HERE

Hi Jamie, to start off, I want to say Happy New Year!!

im sorry that you are deling with this, but as we all know, weddings & funerals bring out the worst in some people! It makes them crazed than they already were! Lol.  As far as your friendship goes, if you feel it's something that you want to try and resolve, then you should.  But it does seem as f they have already made up their mind to not be real best friends to you. Life is too short to worry about nonsense, move on with your life & be happy! Having these 2 women in your life does not sound like they make you happy.  From what you have said about them, they sound a little jealous of you.  Don't invite them to your events? Why should you? They won't even talk to you or meet up with you! They don't deserve a friend like you.  To celebrate your wedding with your shower, you should only have people around you who you know are genuinely happy for you! With them thre, you might e worried if they are talking about you & things at your shower! It's not worth it! Let them come to you & try to make amends!

Hi guys!