Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Thanks so much for the compliment Jamie :) I look forward to working together! Have a wonderful holiday!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

YAY!!!!  woot.gif  Very exciting to have received your jewelry.  Everything that I have seen of Chelsea's has been amazing!!!  It looks awesome! 

I love the name caesar!!!  Can't wait for him to come home to you guys!!!

Thanks Future Mrs. Lady W ;-)  She's awesome isn't she.  Yeah, I can't wait for Cesar to come home... I think he has more stuff under the tree than anyone LOL.  I read on Selina's page and it sounds like FI will have glasses made...that's you right? 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Coco the jewelry is absolutely stunning & elegant.. Chelsea is so amazing. She's making foot jewelry for my BM's... I like the name change for the puppy

Your welcome  Future Mrs W ::)   !!!!

Cesar is spoiled already...LOL

Yes Selina is making glasses for the FI's groommens, were excited to see our first draft..I will post them when they are done  

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Thanks Future Mrs. Lady W ;-)  She's awesome isn't she.  Yeah, I can't wait for Cesar to come home... I think he has more stuff under the tree than anyone LOL.  I read on Selina's page and it sounds like FI will have glasses made...that's you right? 

Jewelry is gorgeous! She has done a great job!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hello my dear ladies,

Well, these week has been pretty quite thus far and it feels pretty good ;-)  I'm winding down from my DIY withdraw and really looking forward to my Decor venture after the holidays.  Our puppy Shakespeare has been renamed (Shakespeare was given by the breeders to avoid calling them puppy 1, puppy 2.)  As a family we chose Cesar Chavez (a former boxer born in Mexico, who has a dynamic record 107 wins 86 by which are by KOs.)  Yes, I'm a a boxing fan!  In closing, I had to make a post office run today and I received my lovely wedding day jewels from Chelsea cheer2.gif I don't know how many orders I have placed with Chelsea to-date, but I do know that each time I am more amazed at her work.  I can't wait until the wedding (not to rush it) but I know that Chelsea will work her MAGIC on my wedding sash that's full of Pearls and Swarovski crystals.  So without further ado here is my wedding day collection! Please forgive my apperance I just finished working out. 

Necklace and Earrings

photo(4).JPGphoto(5).JPG

photo(3).JPG

Bracelet that was not apart of the collection but matched perfectly!  I will not wear this on the wedding day however; it will be worn in Mexico.  ;-) 

photo(12).JPGphoto(11).JPG

I wish you & yours a wonderful holiday! 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

To all my sweet MP Goddesses of 2012,

I wanted to simply say THANK YOU to each and every one of you. This thread has been incredible and I've loved working with you on designing your custom jewels and sharing stories. I just wanted to drop a note since I'll be leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow and probably won't get back on here later.  I hope all of you have an amazing holiday season with friends and family...LOTS to look forward to for all of you in 2012! Thanks for putting a smile on my face so often :) You've truly made what I get to do on a daily basis even better than I could have ever imagined.

Sending you all a virtual ::champagne cheers:: cheesy.gif Happy Holidays! ⥠⤠â¥

Off to find more inspiration to share with all of you! plane.gif XOXO 

Hi ladies!

I am off work tomorrow and all next week, so I become really bad about checking this site when I am not at work!  So, I want to make sure I wish you all wonderful holiday and happy new year!!!  I hope it is filled with fun, family and food (and some liquor) !  HAHAHA!!!

cheers.gif  cheers to you all if I don't talk to you in a few days!!!!!!

xoxox

Same to you Jamie !!!

cheers.gif

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Hi ladies!

I am off work tomorrow and all next week, so I become really bad about checking this site when I am not at work!  So, I want to make sure I wish you all wonderful holiday and happy new year!!!  I hope it is filled with fun, family and food (and some liquor) !  HAHAHA!!!

cheers.gif  cheers to you all if I don't talk to you in a few days!!!!!!

xoxox

Hi Ladies,

here are some pictures my luggage tags I ordered from Little Things Favors with fans ,and my finished keycard with coil wristlet from oriental trading

wedding stuff 010.JPG

wedding stuff 009.JPG

Here are guest t-shirts & bags we order from vistaprint with groupon credit, you by the credit for $15 and you get to spend $60..

The bags are for my Mom and our Aunts ..I also have some keyhains but I have to find them in many boxes ...LOL!!!

wedding stuff 003.JPG

wedding stuff 006.JPG

More stuff to come !!!!