Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Morning my friends,

Nothing major to update, no DIYs done (winding down is a great thing), however; I like to report that after many calls, emails and long telephone conversations WE HAVE FOUND A BREEDER, whom we all feel comfortable with.  AKC registered etc... I can go on and on but for the sake of time and forum space will not.  Although we will not have our new family addition home for Christmas, we will be with him every step of the way via pictures, updates and visits as often as we would like.  So on Sunday the 18th at 3pm we will continue our journey by visiting the mom & dad along with 7 puppies (4 of which are male).  Jeremiah (my son) is so excited to be able to pick from the 4 males and he will be the first (besides the family) to have laid eyes on the little ones who were born Nov 22, 2011 to Cassius and Lily.  I introduce to you, Shakespere, Angus, Brutus and Phoenix (names giving by their caretakes as pup 1 etc.. was not an option).

DSC_7630.JPG

I will definitely follow-up on Sunday after our 3pm visit. 

Have a grand day my friends!

Those are GORGEOUS!!!! So creative!!! I didn't even think fo doing wedding programs..another DIY program to add to the list!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Wow, what an amazingly productive weekend on the Wedding front!  I really and truly haven't felt this "put together" about the wedding yet at all... it is an amazing feeling!  We booked our hotel & flights today --- finally!!  Yippeeee!!!!

Also, I finished the first Ceremony Program tonight.  Couldn't wait to share it with you all!  I'll finish them this week along with my other projects.  Enjoy!

P.S.  I finally was able to use my new Crop-a-dile tool and Circle Cutter for this --- woot, woot! 

P.P.S.  I got the idea for this booklet from the book The DIY Bride Crafty Countdown by Khris Cochran... which I got 40% off of course at Joann's!  haha!

P.P.P.S.  I left out a few pages that have the excerpts from our readings & the hand ceremony blessing.  I LOVE the quotes that I put in here, hehe!  OK, this is enough post scripts.  Bed time for me, friends!  Happy planning this week!

Front.jpg

Intro Pg.jpg

Our Story Pgs.jpg

Wedding Party Pgs.jpg

Ceremony Pgs.jpgEnding Pg.jpg

I need your girls opinion..my bridal party wants to throw a bridal shower for us..theres only 3 of them..but I don't want them to spend any more $ than they are for the trip. Its a big expense that isn't really needed.  Did you all have showers?? I just feel like if they throw one they won't have the $ for cancun and I would obviously much rather them there!!  Opinions ladies??

rockon.gif  YOU ROCK!!!!! it is sooooo beautiful!!!

Wow, what an amazingly productive weekend on the Wedding front!  I really and truly haven't felt this "put together" about the wedding yet at all... it is an amazing feeling!  We booked our hotel & flights today --- finally!!  Yippeeee!!!!

Also, I finished the first Ceremony Program tonight.  Couldn't wait to share it with you all!  I'll finish them this week along with my other projects.  Enjoy!

P.S.  I finally was able to use my new Crop-a-dile tool and Circle Cutter for this --- woot, woot! 

P.P.S.  I got the idea for this booklet from the book The DIY Bride Crafty Countdown by Khris Cochran... which I got 40% off of course at Joann's!  haha!

P.P.P.S.  I left out a few pages that have the excerpts from our readings & the hand ceremony blessing.  I LOVE the quotes that I put in here, hehe!  OK, this is enough post scripts.  Bed time for me, friends!  Happy planning this week!

Front.jpg

Intro Pg.jpg

Our Story Pgs.jpg

Wedding Party Pgs.jpg

I'm not having one for that very same reason, in addition to the fact that my bridal party lives in 3 different states so the cost would multiply. We are doing something in Cancun though for all of the ladies Thursday night.

I need your girls opinion..my bridal party wants to throw a bridal shower for us..theres only 3 of them..but I don't want them to spend any more $ than they are for the trip. Its a big expense that isn't really needed.  Did you all have showers?? I just feel like if they throw one they won't have the $ for cancun and I would obviously much rather them there!!  Opinions ladies??

Opinion needed. idea.gifthe closer we get the more issues we seem to have. I just found out from our WC that the money we are paying for the reception (1200) is good for only TWO hours which is not enough time at all and if we want to extend it, the cost is $60 per table per hour..so things just keep adding up! I was thinking of maybe changing it to an extended cocktail hour for 2-3hrs? then use the 35 dinner reservation after the cocktail hour. My concern with that is you lose the wedding reception feel and to my knowledge all the restraunts are buffet, which is ok except for the fact that I will be in my dress with a bunch of other ppl around who I do not know. Has anyone done anything like this before??

ughh getting so frustrated!! If only the guests who booked elsewhere would have booked through our TA things would be great! sorry for the venting just too much is happening at the end!!

Thats what I was thinking of doing...thanks for letting me pick your brain :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

I'm not having one for that very same reason, in addition to the fact that my bridal party lives in 3 different states so the cost would multiply. We are doing something in Cancun though for all of the ladies Thursday night.

Summer 12

I would have been very upset & annoyed by this also, and definitely would be looking for an up grade ASAP!!!

Growing up I always felt like your engagement ring needed to represent how much this man really loves you but then I quickly learn thatâ€s not always the case.

Summer 12 youâ€re entitled to your feel and no one can judge you for that …never down play you feeling for anyone!!!!  

At least he likes your ring so that a go sign (smile )

hug2.gif

Originally Posted by summer12 View Post

OPINION NEEDED!!

Okay ladies I need to know what you would do in this situation.  My FI and I were talking about my ring today.  He had bought a ring for another girl once but they broke up before he gave it to her.  I have known that since before we were engaged.  Somehow in conversation he mentioned that he spend more on her ring then he did on mine.  I of course was not super happy about this.  Especially when I found out he spend over double the amount on her ring.  thatswck.gifNow, I'm not very materialistic, but that hurts me because to me the man I marry should think I deserve the best right?  He says he didn't like the ring he got her and liked the one he got me.  But now since he knows he hurt me he said he has to upgrade my ring.  If you found this out what would your reaction be?  I tried the whole "it's not the ring I'm marrying" thing but to be honest I wouldn't mind something bigger.  Ugh, after all this $$ stuff with my parents and I "materialistic me" needs a bigger ring? 

Anyways... thoughts ladies?  Tell me I'm not the only one that would feel this way?

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!

THESE ARE SO UNIQUE !!!! GREAT JOB NDVIDUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Front.jpg

Intro Pg.jpg

Our Story Pgs.jpg

Wedding Party Pgs.jpg