Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Hi Ladies,

I hope your Thanksgiving holidays were well. I am asking that you pray for my family at this time. My FMIL passed away yesterday morning and my FI is an only child, so this is extremely difficult; especially when we are 5 months away from our wedding. He is handling this as best he can, but I ask that you pray (if you pray) for his strength at this time. Thanks in advance. 

~E

Essential,

I am so sorry to hear of your FMIL passing. My thoughts, & prayers are with you, FI and his family during this difficult time of transition.  My his heart in God's time experience healing, and may his memories of his mom serve him well.  Peace & Blessings

Originally Posted by Essential0929 View Post

Hi Ladies,

I hope your Thanksgiving holidays were well. I am asking that you pray for my family at this time. My FMIL passed away yesterday morning and my FI is an only child, so this is extremely difficult; especially when we are 5 months away from our wedding. He is handling this as best he can, but I ask that you pray (if you pray) for his strength at this time. Thanks in advance. 

~E

Ndivul, I hope that she gave you a good reason why she would do this!  It seems as though you have the right attitude about this though....its her loss!!! She will be missing out on a very special day and a good friendship.  You will have a beautiful and wonderful day with or without her.

Oh wow, your MOH should have definitely been honest with you from the get go. Sorry to hear about all the bridesmaids issues you're having (and your loss as well). Glad to hear you're trying to make the best out of a lousy situation though.

Good luck with DIYing!

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Well, beautiful ladies (and gent!) ~

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Something I'm definitely thankful for this year is all of you on here.  You've helped me SO much during this crazy process. Your support is unbelievable.  Thank you.

It's been an interesting time for me during these last few weeks.  You all have been SUPER busy bees sharing incredible things for your special days.  LOVE the DIY projects that were posted!  WELCOME to you newbies!  Hope you find everything you're looking for.

I'm still in the process of making our flower arrangements, and I started making my Bachelorette Favor bags.  Hope to post pictures somewhat soon.  Although a monkey wrench was thrown into my plans ---- my Maid of Honor may be bailing on me!!!  I was very upset about this and let her know, and she even said some hurtful things.  She knows that her decision will impact our friendship if she decides not to come:  #1, she accepted this important role in our wedding, #2 I called her up (with everyone else we were wanting in the wedding party) before we started planning a destination wedding to put the idea out there and ask if she'd be willing to go, and she said YES, #3 a few months ago before I sent out the invitations to everyone, when I was freaking out about cost, she assured me that she would definitely be coming, #4 she can definitely afford to go, even with deciding to buy a new car last month. 

On top of this, another of my bridesmaids have decided not to come.  So, l'm putting flower arrangements and some other things on hiatus until we know who exactly is coming.  So far, we only have 6 people booked total!!!!  Our deadline is Dec 15.

My goal: keep DIYing and focusing on the people who are committed to celebrating with us in Cancun and make it extra special for them and us.  The good news --- if not as many people come, it will save us some money!!

I got some info from Zuniga as far as their options and pricing:

I hope to be back on this forum more regularly now and posting some DIY pics soon!  I've been quite sick for a while, and my Grandpa passed away. It's been a bit hectic around here!  Hopefully it calms down so I can DIY more. :)

Love you all.  xoxo

Zuniga Catalog.pdf

I am sooo sorry about your loss! I can't imagine going through that, espcially this time of year with holidays and your wedding. My thoughts and prayers are absolutely with you, your FI, and your families. **Big hugs**

Hi Ladies,

~E

My prayers and Love are with you, Essential.  When someone dear to me passed away a few years ago, someone gave me this poem that helped me a lot. So, I will share it with you. 

Faith means

not needing to see

where you're going

to know

you'll get there safely.

Even though you can't see

what lies ahead,

please know

you already have

what you need

to come out of this

an even stronger

and better person

than you already are.

Peace and Love to you, your future husband, and your families.  xoxo

Hi Ladies,

~E

In my opinion, she didn't give me valid reasons at all.  It's just that she doesn't want to deplete her savings even more after buying her new car.  But you're right --- it would be her loss.  And sadly, it would let me know that it's time to move on from our friendship.  Thanks for your kind words and support!  Means a lot to me. :)

Originally Posted by lyates View Post

Ndivul, I hope that she gave you a good reason why she would do this!  It seems as though you have the right attitude about this though....its her loss!!! She will be missing out on a very special day and a good friendship.  You will have a beautiful and wonderful day with or without her.

In the process of making favor bags for my bachelorette party... for my wedding party... who 2 females might have already bailed on the wedding.  ::::sigh::::  Nothing can take away the glorious fun of this night though - I won't let it!! 

I plan to make a kit for the night, and a kit for the "after-night." 

The kit for the night:

- Lipgloss

- Antibacterial gel

- Comb & mirror

- Nail file & clippers

- Altoids

***All black and pink (the colors of the night!)

Includes a "Bitch Bag" that I bought on Etsy for each gal... will post these pics as I make them.

The kit for the "after-night" = Hangover Helper

- Pink & black eye mask

- Advil

- Pepto bismol

- Waterbottles

And then, I'll put little bags of pink & black M&Ms with this.  Just started working on this the other day.  Here are pics of the M&M bags & waterbottles:

M&M bags I made.jpg

Waterbottle labels I made.jpg

Too Cute Cute Cute..... I can't wait to see the "Bitch Bag" Way to go Tammy ;-)

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

In the process of making favor bags for my bachelorette party... for my wedding party... who 2 females might have already bailed on the wedding.  ::::sigh::::  Nothing can take away the glorious fun of this night though - I won't let it!! 

I plan to make a kit for the night, and a kit for the "after-night." 

The kit for the night:

- Lipgloss

- Antibacterial gel

- Comb & mirror

- Nail file & clippers

- Altoids

***All black and pink (the colors of the night!)

Includes a "Bitch Bag" that I bought on Etsy for each gal... will post these pics as I make them.

The kit for the "after-night" = Hangover Helper

- Pink & black eye mask

- Advil

- Pepto bismol

- Waterbottles

And then, I'll put little bags of pink & black M&Ms with this.  Just started working on this the other day.  Here are pics of the M&M bags & waterbottles:

M&M bags I made.jpg

Waterbottle labels I made.jpg