Moon Palace 2012 Brides

we are booked for Arrecifes!

Ladies with larger parties, have you guys decided where to use your reservation for 35 yet?

Manglar ( International) up to 35 people
Arrecifes (Brazilian) up to 35 people
Palapa Delfines (Steak )up to 35 people
Bugambilias ( Mexican) up to 35 people Buffet & up to 24 people a la carte
La Gondola ( Italian) up to 35 people buffet & up to 24 people a la carte
Palapa Barracuda ( steak ) up to 24 people ( w/set menu)
Palapa Fragata ( seafood) up to 35 peope (w/set menu)
El Caribeño ( seafood) up to 30 people ( w/ set menu)

woot.gifYay the dress is gorgeous, but it looks abso amazing on you.  Congrats for finding it :)

Originally Posted by summer12 View Post

Mrsbuff2b

I printed them at officemax, and I'm glad I did- they turned out much more professional looking and it saved on my printer/ink.  Highly suggest printing at officemax- very cheap!  Also I folded the back page in half which looked like an envelope and stuck my "save the date" magnet postcard in the middle of it.  If you want the template or have any more ??'s let me know!

Okay ladies I found my dress!!  My mom, sister, FMIL and FSIL went to Lulu's in Dallas on Saturday (which was shop number 3 that day) and we found it!

It's a Maggie Sottero- I added the belt.  I know people say "when you try on the dress you'll know" but I didn't believe them.  It was true.  My mom said "I hate when people say they're proud of their daughters because they're beautiful but you are so beautiful AND a great successful woman and I'm so proud of you".  I'm so glad I found it while mom and sis where visiting :)))))

Happy Belated Birthday!  :)  I've been on DIY download since I don't want to start officially making the final preps until I know more about who is going.  I think it would make me depressed to make them all up and not use them :)   I've missed the forum and you ladies a ton though.  You all make me excited about the wedding because everyone asks me what we are doing now and I don't want to spoil my surprises :)  

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Good Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is well!!!!!

I have been DIYing my butt off the last few days... took a break to celebrate my B Day on sunday ..yea woo hoo !!!! 

So I have just finished up my welcome kit; which will include a welcome letter, map of the resort, itinerary for day of the wedding and a few other small group thing we have planned, some postcard, thank you magnet (still waiting for them to come from vista print uugghh!!)  and some other small thing ..this all will go in a craft bag with a ribbon and a labels I made with out names ..

I will upload plenty of pictures tonight... until then Happy Planning Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatyea,

I have had my locations booked for quite a while.  For our welcome dinner, that was finalized ummm about a month or so ago, as we waited to see how many people we would have before finalizing the location. If we hit more than the 35 (and if we get unlimited events) we will have to move elsewhere.  Otherwise if we go over a few we will make accomodations. 

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

You can book restaurants already? 

Are you doing a dinner instead of a reception?  I have my locations for the day of "on hold" - whatever that means and I didn't even think about the dinner rehearsal or welcome party!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Beatyea,

I have had my locations booked for quite a while.  For our welcome dinner, that was finalized ummm about a month or so ago, as we waited to see how many people we would have before finalizing the location. If we hit more than the 35 (and if we get unlimited events) we will have to move elsewhere.  Otherwise if we go over a few we will make accomodations.  

Do you know if the places listed below are the only places you can use for a semi-private reception?

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b View Post

Ladies with larger parties, have you guys decided where to use your reservation for 35 yet?

Manglar ( International) up to 35 people
Arrecifes (Brazilian) up to 35 people
Palapa Delfines (Steak )up to 35 people
Bugambilias ( Mexican) up to 35 people Buffet & up to 24 people a la carte
La Gondola ( Italian) up to 35 people buffet & up to 24 people a la carte
Palapa Barracuda ( steak ) up to 24 people ( w/set menu)
Palapa Fragata ( seafood) up to 35 peope (w/set menu)
El Caribeño ( seafood) up to 30 people ( w/ set menu)

We spoke with our TA last night and realized a lot of our guests who said they were coming are not. So I am slightly panicked..the past 4 months I have been picturing our wedding reception being private. But now we will most likely have less then 35 so we may just have to do a semi-private (money reasons). Does anyone know anything about the semi-private parties? i.e do people still decorate, have a DJ/IPOD hook-up, does the photographer come to the semi- private dinner and take pictures still?? I have a million questions all of a sudden!undecided.gif I emailed Liana my questions but thought maybe I could get a faster answer from some of you ladies! Any help is appreciated cheesy.gif