Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Oh DANG!!!!! That is CRAZY!!!!!! I can't imagine how weird that would be....good thing you are at least seperated by several miles! 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

So, you ladies want to hear something crazy.....I just found out that my ex is getting married at the Playacar Palace 4 days before me (My step brother is in the wedding).  My TA was pushing Playacar Palace hard!!!! So glad we decided to go with Moon Palace!  HAHAHA!!!   If his fiance is on here, it's nothing against you sister!  Happy for ya!!!  :)

But I just had to share, thought it was too coincidental not to share!

WOW! This looks so great! I thought about doing my own, but decided I wasn't creative enough for that! Looks like you are well on your way to having some amazing barefoot jewelry! I can't wait to see your finished projects! :)

Originally Posted by summer12 View Post

Yay!! Congrats!  And thanks for the reminder- I also need to do that!  LOL...

LOVE you ladies :)  Thank you so much for the compliments on my dress!  Sharing this with you all makes it so much more exciting.

Also, I've been DIYing on this lovely day- Here's attempt  #1 on barefoot jewelry- I've been making jewelry since I was young and so got out my beads- not my colors but it's just to inventory supplies.  Plus I might wear these for fun!  (took the pic on my phone- sorry it's bad quality)

Oh wow. These are so beautiful! I know they are smiling down at you and will be with you every step you take down that aisle. Such a great idea!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hola Chicas,

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

Here is it:

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Dangling.jpg

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

back

Back.jpg

Awesome! I LOVE your OOT bags and colors. So classy and elegant! Now you reminded me about things like door hangers, maps, and postcards...oh man it just keeps GROWING!! 

Great job!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Hi Fellow MP Brides,

I have been busy in the diy laboratory ..LOL..I have finally completed some project and would like to share

First we have my tears of joy packets that I made from a  template the Wonderful Coco share with us...Thanks Coco!!!!!idea.gif

also in the pic are small blue organza bag (I purchased from a fellow MP Bride, Coco) filled starfish & seashells tears of joy tissue & starfish n seashells confetti

Next we have welcome bags with welcome kits ,, the Gold is for the Bridal party & the Chocolate is for our guest

welcome bag & kits

Next we have some of the thing that will be inside of the kits ..the door hanger I'm going to take to staples and have them printed on glossy white paper .

1.door hanger 

2. map of the resort

3. postcard to let our guest know how glad we are to have them with us

4. A thanks you magnet

not show will be so games & puzzles

weclome kit stuff 

So now that I have these few things almost completed ..on to the next project ..Wedding program & menus

Until next time Happy planning

Great Job!!! I LOVE the little palm tree hole punch detail. So cute! I look forward to seeing your invites! 

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

Ok ladies I finally uploaded the pictures of my STDs  (better late than never! cheesy.gif)

We did a boarding pass STD, but didn't want to spend a lot since we knew we wanted nicer Psssport invitations.

This is how they came:

DSC00952.JPG

I had ordered business cards from Vistaprint with our wedding website information on it so I needed to figure out a way to attach them to the boarding pass because we realized they would get lost in the envelope so I used a palm tree hole punch and some raffi to do that!

DSC00956.JPG

And the final STD:

DSC00958.JPG

Yeah those two things are on my list but I have Sarah reserved for Jan 5th just in case.  I'm tired of DIYing and quickly reverting back to my old self which is "there are people out there that was born to do this stuff... so I'll pay, for their expertise"  cheers.gif

You are so crazy smile120.gifLOL!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY !!!

No we won't incur extra fees this way cause this stuff is all paper and fits neatly in our luggage...Oh my financial/logical other side was like what is the purpose... and then I had to shut her down for while fryingpan.gif ... but this is...no more changes or adding anything once I finish my program & menus I done hehehe !! 

Everything looks GREAT!!!! 

Hi Fellow MP Brides,

I have been busy in the diy laboratory ..LOL..I have finally completed some project and would like to share

First we have my tears of joy packets that I made from a  template the Wonderful Coco share with us...Thanks Coco!!!!!idea.gif

also in the pic are small blue organza bag (I purchased from a fellow MP Bride, Coco) filled starfish & seashells tears of joy tissue & starfish n seashells confetti

Next we have welcome bags with welcome kits ,, the Gold is for the Bridal party & the Chocolate is for our guest

welcome bag & kits

Next we have some of the thing that will be inside of the kits ..the door hanger I'm going to take to staples and have them printed on glossy white paper .

1.door hanger 

2. map of the resort

3. postcard to let our guest know how glad we are to have them with us

4. A thanks you magnet

not show will be so games & puzzles

weclome kit stuff 

So now that I have these few things almost completed ..on to the next project ..Wedding program & menus

Until next time Happy planning

AWW!!!  I really like!!!! 

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

Ok ladies I finally uploaded the pictures of my STDs  (better late than never! cheesy.gif)

We did a boarding pass STD, but didn't want to spend a lot since we knew we wanted nicer Psssport invitations.

This is how they came:

DSC00952.JPG

I had ordered business cards from Vistaprint with our wedding website information on it so I needed to figure out a way to attach them to the boarding pass because we realized they would get lost in the envelope so I used a palm tree hole punch and some raffi to do that!

DSC00956.JPG

And the final STD:

DSC00958.JPG

umm....ya!  But my FI always experience such random weirdness!  The kicker, when we dated, he always said that he didn't want a DW, even though I told him we would have one no matter what!   Go figure!  HAHA!!!!

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

Oh DANG!!!!! That is CRAZY!!!!!! I can't imagine how weird that would be....good thing you are at least seperated by several miles!  

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Tonight is our engagement party, which I am super excited for!  Let the parties begin!!!  HAHA!!!  It's actually really nice to finally be on the other side.  I am usually the one throwing these things, now I just get to enjoy!!!  YAY!!!!   woot.gif  party party party!!!!  :)

Ndvidul!!!

I was wondering where you were!  Miss you!!!  I will e-mail you my boarding pass invites!!!

I am also sorry you had to cut your budget, but I KNOW you will still have a beautiful wedding!!!