Moon Palace 2012 Brides

yes we are they better get ready !!!!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

I don't know about the veil.. I don't like anything on my face or head... I don't wear hates even in the winter. The bottom of it matched my belt so I was like oh okay.. so I'm hoping the whole ensemble will do it.  Otherwise I will be posting this baby to sell TeeHee.    Gotta love the Loubs... If I can tie up this loose wedding ends another pair will be my Christmas present to myself... If I find the pink ones that I want LOL...  love my shoes

I can't wait to meet all of my wedding sisters.. we are going to have a great week at MP ;-) 

DIY all the way ;-)  If I look at the ingredient I can spot it but don't remember it off hand.  I was like wow so I had to go on a hunt for all natural which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  Also pretty much all of my paper (except metallic, vellum, cardstock) came from work. 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

WOW!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

They are great love the labels.... didn't people could be allergic to SPF...go idea to go all natural,,did you order your labels or did you diy the ...they are great!!!!!!

Okay ladies,

I'm off to meet FI.  But before I go I wanted to post our OOT bags in the making.  Before I start my bulk printing etc.. I also do a mock up to see if I need to adjust wording, add or remove etc.... these are my mock OOT bags and weekend survival kit.  Once the printer is up at work then I will be finishing these babies.

Since we decided to use Kraft Gift Bags (we did a FaceBook survey about beach bags) I didn't want all of our ( kits) to just sit in the bag.  So I created the smaller bag which will hold our "first aid kit, naughty nite kit and oh shit kit" everything else will sit in the bag (welcome book etc..)

These again are photo pictures.  Also there is absolutely nothing inside these bags but scraps of paper that I had cut LOL  for the weekend survival kits I have printed these off on metallic cardstock and they look so pretty.  My whole punch (although Martha Stewart) does not do a great job at punching through cardstock so FI got me a whole punch heavy duty that they use at work.  So the whole will be much cleaner.  I will pre-punch these for Mexico.  All bags will be assembled in cancun. 

Sample OOT bag.JPG

front survival kit

survival bag.jpg

back

survival bag 2.jpg

Congrats, Jamie!!!!  I heard that Secrets is an amazing resort!  woot.gif

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Also, I booked our reservation for our HM at Secrets Maroma Beach yesterday!!!  YAY!!! Very excited!!!  :)

I used Yankee Candle Company - Sun and Sand.  It was the diffuser oil, and I put the corks in a baggie with the oil overnight.  I liked it because it totally smelled like the beach to me (and sunscreen).  People seem to get the idea!  Had another person comment on it today. :)

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 View Post

Yay! I am starting to buy things to put mine together! What kind of scent did you put on the cork? I used this tahitian vanilla flower spray for the save the dates but I am almost out and they dont sell it anymore sad.gif I was wanting a coconut type smell but no luck

Gorgeous detail on your dress!!!!!  Very pretty silhouette, too! 

P.S.  I second that nomination! :)

Does this forum do awards..like "most awesome member" lol..bc I nominate Coconoir! You rock girl! (just in a say what you feel kinda mood msnparty.gif)

I am going to take pictures when I get my veil and shoes so for now Ill show you what the dress looks like on the mannequin :)

dress.jpgbress bust.jpg

I'm so in love with these luggage tags!!!!  I saw them at Michael's, and took a pic with my iPhone as a possibility to send out.  Now, you've inspired me to actually do it!  Cute detail with the gemstone, too.  And love the silvery glittery paper!  You did a really great job.  It inspires me because silver and teal are part of our colors, too. :)  I'm also curious to know if you'll be making your invites!  Thanks for sharing.

I am tired of slacking lol You have all been sweet and shared your awesome projects with me I am going to post a few pics of the Save the Dates I did a while back. I took pics with my phone so the quality is bleh..but here they are!IMG_0499.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0511.jpg

Really pretty color combo for the flowers!  How long did those take you?!  I admire you for doing them yourself!  Flowers is something I'd definitely feel lost about tackling DIY!  Kudos!  Are you doing the boutinneres too? 

Wow, you've collected a lot of items so far for your OOT bags!!  What's in the white box?  I love the cups that you decorated - very functional and cute.  I'm totally going to look in dollar stores now for puzzles for my OOT bags!  Great idea! 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Good Evening Ladies

I have busy this week...I have been working on finishing my BM flowers, which are finally done

wedding stuff 006.jpg

My next project was completing my OOT BAGS...I finally found everything I want to put in my bags...a few thing I got from a fellow MP BRIDE 2012 YEAH!!!!

oot bags

So now I'm working on my welcome kits...the bags were giving out before we leave ...feedback.gif

They are going to be great !!! once you get started... can't wait ..!!!!!!!

Okay ladies,

I'm off to meet FI.  But before I go I wanted to post our OOT bags in the making.  Before I start my bulk printing etc.. I also do a mock up to see if I need to adjust wording, add or remove etc.... these are my mock OOT bags and weekend survival kit.  Once the printer is up at work then I will be finishing these babies.

Since we decided to use Kraft Gift Bags (we did a FaceBook survey about beach bags) I didn't want all of our ( kits) to just sit in the bag.  So I created the smaller bag which will hold our "first aid kit, naughty nite kit and oh shit kit" everything else will sit in the bag (welcome book etc..)

These again are photo pictures.  Also there is absolutely nothing inside these bags but scraps of paper that I had cut LOL  for the weekend survival kits I have printed these off on metallic cardstock and they look so pretty.  My whole punch (although Martha Stewart) does not do a great job at punching through cardstock so FI got me a whole punch heavy duty that they use at work.  So the whole will be much cleaner.  I will pre-punch these for Mexico.  All bags will be assembled in cancun. 

Sample OOT bag.JPG

front survival kit

survival bag.jpg

back

survival bag 2.jpg

LOVE these like crazy!!!  You seem like a busy professional woman as well as a great mother and fiance ---- how do you do it all.... do you sleep?? msnwink.gif  You amaze me.  Will PM you on this and the chapsticks --- have some questions!

I actually really like the veil --- it looks classic and elegant.  Which, from what I gather on your website and postings on here, suit who you are as a person too! 

Oh no on the PS3!!  You were so excited!  Seems like the FI learned his lesson!

HILARIOUS about your gold card.  I'm so jealous!!  Michael's is one of my top 3 stores (besides Office Max and Barnes & Noble ---- I'm a huge dork!!!), and I still have a red card!  But I've only begun my DIY projects, bwahaha!  (LOL)

Hope you have a great night with the FI!  Can't wait to hear about your decorations soon.

Okay ladies,

Sample OOT bag.JPG

front survival kit

survival bag.jpg

back

survival bag 2.jpg

Thank you ndvidul ..yes i did boutinneres my mother help me I have get a pic of he uploaded...the white box is a mini first aid kit ...yes the cups turned better then I though they would ...the  book were my FI's idea he looks them...the dollor store is the best ..between there and micheal's is were I spend most of my time .. thanks again

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Really pretty color combo for the flowers!  How long did those take you?!  I admire you for doing them yourself!  Flowers is something I'd definitely feel lost about tackling DIY!  Kudos!  Are you doing the boutinneres too? 

Wow, you've collected a lot of items so far for your OOT bags!!  What's in the white box?  I love the cups that you decorated - very functional and cute.  I'm totally going to look in dollar stores now for puzzles for my OOT bags!  Great idea!  

Sooo.... after I've totally blown up this thread in the last 20 minutes or so --- I couldn't help myself commenting on all of the exciting progress you all have posted today, l just have to post again. 

First off, I'm floored by the creativity and generosity of you ladies being willing to share your ideas!!  This thread is full of awesome synergy.  LOVE it.  Inspiring. 

Secondly, I'm really encouraged because after racking my brain for DAYS on how to decorate for our ceremony (and using lots of printing of beach ceremony templates and colored pencils), I think it's all coming together about what we're going to do!  Here's my crude drawing, haha:

Photo of 1st Draft Ceremony Decs.jpg

It's still a rough draft.  I may play with the colors a bit more and try silver chair sashes instead of teal, since the bridesmaid dresses are teal, and I don't want it to be too "tealy" lol.  We'll only put sashes on the aisle chairs in order to save on cost. 

The words hanging on the chairs will say "Love is the Treasure of Life."  It's the saying we have on our invitation.  (I also want to get shepherd's hooks for our cocktail hour and bring the words there to hang. :)  I make some other words, too, for the cocktail hour, and put them in a container, and people can change the wording on the hooks for fun and photos --- kind of like refrigerator magnets... i.e.  Just adding a "MY" word to this bunch, you could change the words to say "Love of my Life" and take a picture with them.)  In this pic, the words are silver and outlined in blue.  I may try to do them in brown instead so that I can hang up the words in one of our rooms when we get home (our home has more natural, earthy colors). 

The flowers in glass are what they have pictured in the Sapphire collection. 

I haven't included the judges table yet because I don't know what to put on it. 

Any ideas or feedback as I'm playing with this?     feedback.gif   (Btw, I don't know why this smiley man has angry eyebrows.  I'm definitely not angry, haha.)

Also, this means that I've kind of changed my colors to include lime green!!!  I feel very happy about this because now the colors for our flowers are coming together much better, too!  Now, my colors are teal, lime green, silver, and dark blue.  Feeling very encouraged!

Goodnight, lovely ladies!