Moon Palace 2012 Brides

I wore a white tank top that has white fabric flowers around the neckline and black pants.  He wore a white shirt with tiny black stripes on it and black pants.  I was so surprised how quick it was.  The judge just came out, we said the "I do's" and then left.  The judge never really even said anything to us besides the "do you take"s.  So it hardly feels like it happened.  Totally will NOT take away from the beauty and once-in-a-lifetime feel I can't wait to have in MX.

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Congratulations, Summer12!!!  What did you wear? :)  I'm going to change my name after we have our symbolic ceremony in Cancun, too!

Being a June 20120 Bride, I cannot WAIT until you all have your beautiful weddings and then post pics and advice :)  Although I do wish I were going to be down there with you to meet you ladies!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

YWS2012

SDamian1 has been on here for a while ;-)  She gets married at 2, I'm at 5 and your at 6.  How about that line-up.  However; we are missing 5 other MP brides as our day is booked. 

I had (prior to you joining) extended an invitation to those brides that will be at MP during the same week, to put on their wedding dress and come to my reception so that we can all take pictures on post on this forum.  Something that hasn't been done before, well in my research on this site LOL.  The line-up for our week kicks off with:

Merryless 4/17

Summerdawn 4/19

Beatyea 4/20

Sdamian 4/21

Coconoir (me) 4/21

YWS2012 (you) 4/21

What a great photo op that would be.....  if I forgot anyone that week please charge it to my head that's full of DIY versus my heart.

Well after doing some hard thinking and getting some very helpful input from you ladies, we've decided to do a symbolic ceremony and get married here before we leave. We'll just pretend our trip to the courthouse is a rehearsal. :)

I can't believe how booked up October and November of 2012 is already! I thought I was really on top of things. It looks like we'll be getting married at 3:00 despite my hopes of an early evening wedding. I plan on getting married in one of the gazebo's so at least we'll have the shade.. I'm just concerned about it being too hot or sunny for good pictures, I'm sure I'm just worrying over nothing though!

krsmith - your invites are fabulous! All of these great STD and invite ideas are making me so excited to get started!

I have the Tucan Gazebo, Venando Terrace & Caribbean Terrace (Rooftop) booked.  Each of these locations will lead your guest to the next...

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Hi Ladies!

So, I am starting to research where I want my locations for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

What are you all liking, picking, etc.... and why!  Sometimes it gets confusing, because the resort is so big.

I like Tucan gazebo, Venando Terrace, but not sure if they are remotely close....I am going to try to get MP to book them for me, since I know so many of you ladies already have!!!

((((hugs))))hug2.gif

We will all be together in wedding spirit angel1.gif I don't know what I would do without you ladies, this is truly an awesome experience

Originally Posted by summer12 View Post

Being a June 20120 Bride, I cannot WAIT until you all have your beautiful weddings and then post pics and advice :)  Although I do wish I were going to be down there with you to meet you ladies!!

nope changed a few songs from the first time to give the guest something new to listen to if/when they logged back on.  Added some new pics compliments of ndivdul. added a registry but nothing major

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 View Post

Jamie,

OMG!! your dress is so pretty! I love it! 

coconoir that is a lot of hits haha I looked at your website a long time ago when you first did it have you added anything to it recently?