Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Ours also said no outside vendors allowed.  But we are flying in our photographers who will also be our guests at the wedding so there is no conflict.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Hi again!

I just got off the phone with FI and he is VERY concerned about the "no outside vendors allowed"  We want an outside photog.  For his peace of mind, what are you guys doing?

Are you just getting a day pass for your photog?

or

Are you getting them a room?

or

Are you using onsite photography?

I keep telling him that everyone does it, but he not wanting to sign the contract because of it.

Thanks!

Thanks so much leenancy and I agree with what bondgirl0772010 stated about using these in a different way.  We choose to use the passport as our invite as a fun reminder for people to get their passports so for us it serves a dual purpose.

Originally Posted by leenancy View Post

Lookin' fabulous coconoir!! Your guests are going to absolutely love those. I was think of doing boarding passes, but those passports look so good I might look into doing that. Love them!

We are booking our photog a room.  We choose this route as our TTD is early am the next day and our photog is taking us, so it just worked out better with getting him a room.  For us (before smile market) onsite photography wasn't an option.

Hi again!

I just got off the phone with FI and he is VERY concerned about the "no outside vendors allowed"  We want an outside photog.  For his peace of mind, what are you guys doing?

or

or

I keep telling him that everyone does it, but he not wanting to sign the contract because of it.

Thanks!

We do not want to use the onsite photogs!  HA!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

We are booking our photog a room.  We choose this route as our TTD is early am the next day and our photog is taking us, so it just worked out better with getting him a room.  For us (before smile market) onsite photography wasn't an option.

We are booking a room for ours

Hi again!

or

or

Thanks!

Coco- WOOOOOOOOOOW! Your invites are so beautiful! I bet you are so excited to send them out! Girl you are so on top of your game! I am MILES behind you and have only 5 months left! AHHHHH! I better get my game face on! 

I should be getting mine hopefully by the end of the week or beginning of next and sending them out pretty much right after! I did mine with Allurements by Rebecca. She has been so awesome to work with too! We decided to go with a more "traditional" cover for ours, but I LOVE how colorful yours are! Everyone will be so excited to go once they get these for sure! :)

I am using Juan from Del Sol for our wedding day photography, and I never said anything about the contract. Recently I sent a big list of questions, and one of them was if I could just purchase 2 day passes for them. Unfortunately it isn't going to be as cheap as 2 passes would have been, but its not too far off. We just have to pay an outside vendor fee for each vendor we bring in. Del Sol and La Luna have a really good relationship with Palace Resorts, so I think that has helped make it pretty easy to get them in. I didn't even have to argue or push it at all! 

We're even having Marvin do our flowers on the down low...he is practiced in being very stealth about it! Haha!

Good luck!

Hi again!

or

or

Thanks!

Speaking of Marvin....

Has anyone heard from him lately? He emailed me back pretty quickly the first time around when I was inquiring about his service, but my other 2 or so emails have gone unanswered for at least a month! He said he would do our flowers, but I still haven't put a deposit down to hold our date! 

krsmith

thanks so very much for your kind words....I am so so so exicted and equally glad that Friday is here so that I can mail these babies off.  I need to run over to Target to finish our registry really quick (we added this at the request of some guest who were not going but wanted to get us a gift.)  On page 6 I listed we were registered at Bed Bath & Beyond and Target so I need to finish that up. 

Rebecca does great work as well and I know that you are excited too.  YAY ladies on the move.

Marvin is doing our flowers as well ;-) What are you doing for centerpieces?

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

Coco- WOOOOOOOOOOW! Your invites are so beautiful! I bet you are so excited to send them out! Girl you are so on top of your game! I am MILES behind you and have only 5 months left! AHHHHH! I better get my game face on! 

I should be getting mine hopefully by the end of the week or beginning of next and sending them out pretty much right after! I did mine with Allurements by Rebecca. She has been so awesome to work with too! We decided to go with a more "traditional" cover for ours, but I LOVE how colorful yours are! Everyone will be so excited to go once they get these for sure! :)