Moon Palace 2012 Brides

You guys are absolutely right. I double checked las night. I had to pay the extra $300 because I used a minister in addition to the legal ceremony. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

There's no 300 fee to do a symbolic ceremony. 

HI Victoria, if you want a symbolic ceremony let me know so I can cancel the judge and request a minister.

We do not charge the 300 civil fee because symbolic is not a legal wedding.

Yes you still have to arrive 3 business days, no blood work require J

Civil is a legally binding ceremony and symbolic is not legally binding and not documents require.

Kind Regards,

Janina Mendoza

Wedding Sales Executive

8725 NW 18TH TERRACE, SUITE 301 | MIAMI, FLORIDA 33172

jamendoza@palaceresorts.com

877.725.4933 Ext. 7622| 305.421.1608 FAX

Logos.jpg

I'm with you....I love planning, but I'm tired of it smile41.gifIt's also getting hard to estimate the amount of people that will attend based solely off of the "RSVPs" and the "I'm coming I just can't pay until"  Arrgghhh... 

Originally Posted by merrylee View Post

I am wishing it was time to go now.  I am not even anywhere near ready with no dress to speak of but I can't help it.  Seeing all the amazing pictures floating around lately I just want to be a Mrs. and share that experience.  

I know... we have lots of people saying I'm coming for sure im just waiting to book so its hard - I dont want to make a million too many OOT bags for all these people that say they are coming!!

Have you guys dress shopped yet?? I need to get on it but I was hoping to lose some weight first!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

I'm with you....I love planning, but I'm tired of it smile41.gifIt's also getting hard to estimate the amount of people that will attend based solely off of the "RSVPs" and the "I'm coming I just can't pay until"  Arrgghhh... 

I am on the same boat! I want to go dress shoppig so bad but I keep telling myself that if I wait another month I'll be in better shape haha..hasn't happened quite yet. I've started looking online but I have a feeling once I actually try some on my opinion will change based on what fits my body best. When do you plan on going shopping?

Originally Posted by SummerDawn View Post

I know... we have lots of people saying I'm coming for sure im just waiting to book so its hard - I dont want to make a million too many OOT bags for all these people that say they are coming!!

Have you guys dress shopped yet?? I need to get on it but I was hoping to lose some weight first!

I snuck to a store once with my mom... SHH don't tell my bridesmaids lol... and everything I thought I wanted I hated and my favorite dress was one I didnt even want to put on... so now I feel like I'm back at square one! I should really start soon since now I have NO idea what I want!

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 View Post

I am on the same boat! I want to go dress shoppig so bad but I keep telling myself that if I wait another month I'll be in better shape haha..hasn't happened quite yet. I've started looking online but I have a feeling once I actually try some on my opinion will change based on what fits my body best. When do you plan on going shopping?

Hey Ladies,

My bridesmaids and I head out on the 11th to go hunting.  I have two number 1 dresses to which half of my bm's like 1 and the other half like the other so I'm praying that either one of these would be it.  Every time I look at other pictures or find something that "maybe" it.. I save the picture only to delete it.  I haven't started on my "diet" however; I'm quite sure that once I put on a dress, that I will cry to myself later and then be full force (damn love of beer).  I don't eat bad at all....I don't eat junk food, I have for the last year been up with FI eating late since he has a crazy schedule.  However; for the last 2 weeks I have went back on my "no food after 7" and if really starving I will eat a piece of fruit.

I am going shopping June 18th.  I had the same feeling I just wanted to lose more weight first.  But my FI Loves me as I am so if I don't lose the weight I want, then he will still love me.  It is for me and I am comfortable with who I am minus my arms so I am working on trying to tone those.

I have NO idea what dress I might like I think I like the plain tops and fun skirts

Dont say that! You look great..and I'm sure you will love the way your dress fits! I have a weakness for beer too lol..but I still enjoy it as long as I don't skip my workouts that week cheesy.gif

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hey Ladies,

My bridesmaids and I head out on the 11th to go hunting.  I have two number 1 dresses to which half of my bm's like 1 and the other half like the other so I'm praying that either one of these would be it.  Every time I look at other pictures or find something that "maybe" it.. I save the picture only to delete it.  I haven't started on my "diet" however; I'm quite sure that once I put on a dress, that I will cry to myself later and then be full force (damn love of beer).  I don't eat bad at all....I don't eat junk food, I have for the last year been up with FI eating late since he has a crazy schedule.  However; for the last 2 weeks I have went back on my "no food after 7" and if really starving I will eat a piece of fruit.