jawdropping proposal

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:44 PM

yes i should be packing but i stopped to check my email and one of my brides sent this to me today. its just crazy!!!

the things we think but do not say :: Sara and I just got engaged! :: August :: 2007

(ps i searched to see if this had been posted here before. if so sorry!)

#2 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

Darn I'm at work and I can't watch it here. I will have to wait until I get home. Poopie!

#3 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:51 PM

Ohmygoodness what incredible work that guy went through. And totally unique, and totally appropriate for the couple.

That gave me chills. So very cool.

#4 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:53 PM

that's so awesome!! he went through so much planning!!

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

OMG - that is insane! he put so much work into that. that's one girl who will never have to ask for attention! i got teary eyed! and of course he thought to video tape the whole thing - he thought of everything else!

#6 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

wow, that is very creative.. I give him a lot of credit

#7 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Holy cow! that was sooo cool! What a lucky girl!
                <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#8 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:57 PM

That seriously brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing that, Leigh!

#9 1elephant

• VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:57 PM

wow - i'll be she's doing the dishes for years after THAT proposal :)

#10 leigh miller

leigh miller
                    • 936 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:00 PM

im a little slow. but there was this moment when i realized what was going on and my mouth literally fell open.

i love the more recent post where he says hes available for proposal consultations. at a competitive rate. this guys a hoot!

but i love my guy too. todays our vegas wedding anniversary and heres the email i got this morning -

Happy Aniversary, Babe! When I think about how unlikely it is for someone to find their perfect match, and then think about how I met you, I know that I must be the luckiest person in the world. Thank you for being my perfect match. I love you!

yes its our "kind of" anniversary. and i kind of forgot. our real anniversary is sept 17th. and ive rented the estate where we got married in palm springs for the entire weekend to celebrate. i guess that gets me off the hook a little. but tonight we will cuddle up on a plane together flying to nyc and i cant think of a way id rather spend my "kind of" anniversary night :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users