Photo

Majestic Colonial

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 kjgoheen

kjgoheen
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:29 AM

I'm getting married at MC in November 2008 and I'm just curious how you're getting around the 'extras' and what you're planning to do for the open bar....
    any insight would be greatly appreciated!

#12 RU2008

RU2008
    • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:47 AM

Hi. Check out the Majestic Colonial Brides group on Facebook. There is a ton of great information on that site! Good Luck.

#13 PuntaCana Bride2b

PuntaCana Bride2b
      • 54 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for the infor about facebook...I will look into it as I am also getting married at the MC..NOV/09 but have not booked yet.
        Veronica & Paul
        Punta Cana, DR
        April, 2010

http://www.whenismyw....e2b27531af.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#14 Varia

Varia
        • 119 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:02 PM

I have 6 weddings at the Majestic Colonial this season, looks like it is very popular place to get married.

I post pictures when I get back in July.

#15 canadian_lax

canadian_lax
          • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:39 AM

I am getting married there in May 2009 and I have found that you can do a variety of different options that can be really expensive or next to nothing. The major costs are the open bar and private dinner reception - but you don't have to do them. Many people do the free dinner and book a reception for only $300, which is reasonable.

Also, I had no problem getting the free wedding package as mentioned before. It took about 2 days for me to sumbit my group and have a canfirmation e-mail back from MC.

As others have mentioned, check out the facebook group "Majestic Colonial Brides" for lots more info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users