I was randomly searching the internet and came across a page with some funny stuff about marriage. It's probably geared towards guys, but I'm sure you'll appreciate it as well. Enjoy:
10 Merry Accounts of the Experience of Marriage:
1. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.
2. At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger. The other replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."
3. After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."
4. A lady inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Husband wanted. "Next day she received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
5. A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
6. Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
7. If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
8. First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
9. How do you scare a man? Sneak up behind him and start throwing rice.
10. What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.
Italian Wedding Jitters
A young Italian girl had finally married her Italian beau. They did not have enough money for a honeymoon so the mother of the bride offered for the couple to stay in her home, in the guest bedroom until they were able to get on their own feet.
The young bride was very nervous about her first night along with her husband. He took off his shirt, and revealed his hairy chest. The young bride gasped, and ran down to her mother. She cried, "Momma! He has hair all over his chest!" Her mother looked up at her and said, "Don't worry my daughter, all good Italian men have a hairy chest. Run back upstairs he take a good care of you." The bride got back to the room, and her husband took off his pants, and to her amazement, hairy legs. She ran to her mother and cried "Momma he has big hairy legs!" The mother looked at her daughter and said "Don't worry my daughter, all good Italian men have big hairy legs. Run back upstairs he take a good care of you." The daughter went upstairs, her husband then took off his socks. Under those socks he only had 7 toes. The daughter ran to her mother she cried "Momma! He has a foot and a half!" The mother looked up at her daughter, pushed her out of the way and said "Stay here my daughter, this is a job for Momma!"