Photo

2011 & 2012 PLAYACAR PALACE BRIDES!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
673 replies to this topic

#81 jasonandjessica

jasonandjessica
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

Hi,

who are you using for a dj and phootgrapher?  I contacted dj mannia but they're $990, is that what a dj costs usually? 

thanks!

May 12, 2011

#82 perry1217

perry1217
    • 355 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:26 AM

Hey everyone!!  Sending in the group booking contract this weekend and putting the deposit down for the room block!  So exciting - it's starting to feel soooooo real!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#83 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
      • 126 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:08 AM

@jasonandjessica, my wedding isn't until 2012, but we booked Diego Munoz for our wedding day and TTD session. I would check him out; he's reasonable for the time and product you recieve.  Though I'm not sure if he'll have an available date; he said he already has bookings in 2012 and in 2013. But, its worth a shot :)

@perry1217, CONGRATS!!! How exciting!  We met with our TA and we still have to decide if and how may rooms for a group booking or if we would like to to be individual booking. I think we may just book a few rooms (maybe 10 or 15?) and do individual bookings. How many rooms are you booking?

#84 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
        • 126 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:12 AM

Question... Has anyone booked a DJ?  And if so, which DJ did you choose? Are we allowed to use outside DJ's or does the resort require us to use a DJ from their resort?  If we have to use their DJ, can we use Resort Credits towards it?? :)

#85 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
          • 334 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by RMBride2B 

Question... Has anyone booked a DJ?  And if so, which DJ did you choose? Are we allowed to use outside DJ's or does the resort require us to use a DJ from their resort?  If we have to use their DJ, can we use Resort Credits towards it?? :)

I used DJ Mannia.  You can use outside DJ, but you need to pay for a day pass for each of them. 

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#86 jasonandjessica

jasonandjessica
            • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by RMBride2B 

I booked a dj through mood events, they have been great so far! And yes you'll have to pay for a day pass.

#87 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
              • 126 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:23 AM

How much does DJ Mannia charge for 4 hours? Would you highly recommend him? Is it cheaper or more expensive than the resort DJ? And do you remember who the resort has hired to do their DJing?  Thanks for the info :)

#88 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
                • 126 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by jasonandjessica 

I booked a dj through mood events, they have been great so far! And yes you'll have to pay for a day pass.

Thanks for the info :) How much do they charge for 4 hours?

#89 jasonandjessica

jasonandjessica
                  • 18 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:44 AM

4 hours is only $710!!  the resort guy charges $1500 and mania is $900 i think.

:)

when are you getting married?  what are your colors? maybe i'll have stuff for you to use.

you can email me at jessicasnadeau@gmail.com

#90 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
                    • 126 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:58 AM

emailing you now :)

Originally Posted by jasonandjessica 

4 hours is only $710!!  the resort guy charges $1500 and mania is $900 i think.

:)

when are you getting married?  what are your colors? maybe i'll have stuff for you to use.

you can email me at jessicasnadeau@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users