Photo

2011 & 2012 PLAYACAR PALACE BRIDES!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
673 replies to this topic

#71 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by RMBride2B 

Hey again ladies!  Do any of you know if we can spend any of the $1,500 resort credit on wedding stuff if we got the Complimentary Package??  I'm sure you can't use all of it on it, but I was wondering if a portion is approved to use towards the wedding, since they let you use a portion on the other wedding packages.

I was able to use it for the video.  You can also use it to upgrade your room to a suite

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#72 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
    • 334 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by scuba stevi 

I was thinking about bringing chair sashes and table linens too.  Another bride told me she did that.  I'm just trying to figure out how to get them there.  As far as the WC, communication is rough.  Sometimes she replies the same day, sometime she never replies and I have to call her.  In the beginning it was REALLY bad.  I actually asked her to move my account to someone else.  She has improved since then but it gets really annoying, especially now that things are getting down to the wire.

When is your wedding? All the wedding coords. there are great, I know that it is frustrating but do not worry once you are there they will be sure everything is covered.  I was fortunate enough to have been to the resort 3 or 4 times before my wedding, so I was able to build a relationship with all of them.

I brought everything with me, I just bought suitcases at garage sales and left them in Mexico.  I did have to pay for the extra baggage but it was cheaper that buying from the hotel.

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#73 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
      • 334 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

Ok Ladies, since so many of you are PMing me asking me the same questions about set up, decoration, and locations, I created an album in my shared site for all of your BDW girls...please feel free to look through all of the pics, but the basics are under the album f"for my BDW Girls" let me know if you have any questions:

<3 Tanya

Site Name: Piero & Tanya's Wedding Photos
        Site URL: http://pierotanyasweddingphotos.shutterfly.com/
        Site Password: mexico 

#74 jasonandjessica

jasonandjessica
        • 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

Hey Summer,

I live in Port Coquitlam!!

When are you getting married?  Im May 12th.

#75 jasonandjessica

jasonandjessica
          • 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:34 PM

Hi Ladies,

I will be at PP the week of the 8th, getting married on the 12th.  If anyone else is going to be there at this time we should get together for some cocktails!!

#76 scuba stevi

scuba stevi
            • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:32 AM

Ok great that sounds like a good idea!  Did you decorate yourself or did you have to pay them to do that, and if so how much?  We are getting married May 27th!

#77 scuba stevi

scuba stevi
              • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Tanya Marie 

When is your wedding? All the wedding coords. there are great, I know that it is frustrating but do not worry once you are there they will be sure everything is covered.  I was fortunate enough to have been to the resort 3 or 4 times before my wedding, so I was able to build a relationship with all of them.

I brought everything with me, I just bought suitcases at garage sales and left them in Mexico.  I did have to pay for the extra baggage but it was cheaper that buying from the hotel.

Ok great that sounds like a good idea!  Did you decorate yourself or did you have to pay them to do that, and if so how much?  We are getting married May 27th!

#78 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
                • 334 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by scuba stevi 

They did everything for me, if I am nto mistaking they may charge a small fee for them to set it up.  I am not 100% tho.  You will definately hear from them 30 days out, bc that is when they have to finalize everything.  But I am so honest when I say, don't worry bc they will all get it done. 

#79 scuba stevi

scuba stevi
                  • 11 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:30 PM

Okay great thanks!!

#80 jasonandjessica

jasonandjessica
                    • 18 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:42 AM

Can everyone post who they used for a local photographer? I would like someone that i can bring in as a day "guest".  And email your photos if you don't mind? jessicasnadeau@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Jessica

May 12, 2011 Wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users