Photo

2011 & 2012 PLAYACAR PALACE BRIDES!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
673 replies to this topic

#391 sharkyak

sharkyak
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

We used Olympus Tours for our transfers. It's actually who we use every time we go to Mexico. We did private transfers because we had some much wedding stuff, but the guests did group transfers. I was to say they ran about $75 per person RT.

#392 Ziki

Ziki
    • Site Supporter
    • 26 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

My Travel Concierge that I used to book my package said that transfer to/from airport was included with the group booking we did.  I would double check on that if you did a group booking, because all transfers for us and all of our guests are included.

#393 Ziki

Ziki
      • Site Supporter
      • 26 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

Thank you so much!

#394 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
        • Vendor
        • 194 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

Hello

As wedding photographer´s in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya area we, Blue Lens Caribe enjoy shooting breath taking weddings.

Through our photos we aim to tell your story. We hope you consider using us as wedding photographers for your playa del carmen wedding.We invit you to visit our blog http://bluelenscaribe.com/blc/ to discover our photos and soon yours.

Blue Lens Caribe

#395 Ziki

Ziki
          • Site Supporter
          • 26 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

Does anyone have contact infor for the on site WC - her name is Wilma.  We're getting married in April and we just found out our reception choice - the south solarium was denied due to some convention.  I am so disappointed in this fact - we've had our hearts set on that from day 1 and now we can't get it. 

This seems ridiculous - the Miami office won't talk to you until 3 months prior - so we just set up all of this on the 4th with the Miami office, and I received a call this morning saying it is already booked due to a convention. I was assured that everything would be available because weddings received top priority.  So aggravated. 

This seems pretty unfair that a convention would trump a wedding - seems to me they could hold the convention anywhere.  Any suggestions ladies?  If anyone has Wilma's contact info I would be forever indebted.

#396 sharkyak

sharkyak
            • 30 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

Ziki,

wzahoul@palaceresorts.com

If you have the choice of the North Solarium that would be good. It's more private which is a plus. We had a dinner rehearsal at the South Solarium and because they at times have buffet there people were walking up to our private buffet dinner looking and things and were about to help themselves until staff took them away. Just a thought!

#397 kimlower78

kimlower78
              • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

Did anyone used the salon/spa at Playacar Palace for your hair and make-up? If so, would you recommend it?

#398 Ziki

Ziki
                • Site Supporter
                • 26 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

Hi,

I haven't used it, but I asked for pictures and they looked decent.  My WC set up a trial hair and makeup run for me 3 days before the wedding so I can determine if I want to stick with them.

#399 Ziki

Ziki
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 26 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

Thank you so much!!!!  I just spoke to Wilma - she responded right away which was awesome!

#400 Ziki

Ziki
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 26 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

Thanks Sharkyak - she responded right away which was awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users