Before anything big THANKS to everyone who nicely, kindly and thoughfully has published helpful tips, ideas and information for all of us...
Believe it or not I just booked my wedding for December 11, 2011, I know last minute crazy but long story which may tell you after my wedding writing my reviews for all of you... but for now I am in panic and have LOTS of questions:
- How much does it cost the make-up and hair do for the bride? was it good quality and satisfactory?
- How much does it cost the mani and pedicure? was it good quality and satisfactory?
- For the semi-private dinner, is that limited to only the mexican or the italian restaurant? can I bring my own deco to make it more special at dinner time?
- What would be your choice for a private function to get a nice view or terrace feeling?
- Does the resort has a night club for dancing inside to be able to continue once the dinner is finished?
- Someone knows what the "Pictures Package A" contains? someone knows how good is the work of the resort's photographer?
- I saw in the pics of Tanya beautiful star fishes/sea stars deco on the chairs of the ceremony at the beach, where did you get them? did the hotel facilitate them to you?
- I am looking to get the AMBER package but regarding the bride's bouquet, I am not thrilled about the flowers of the package, is there a chance to negotiate about the flowers and color of them? I am looking to have the orange as the color theme of my wedding and would like my bouquet to be made of orange lillies and roses...
T H A N K S !!!