Photo

2011 & 2012 PLAYACAR PALACE BRIDES!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
673 replies to this topic

#211 tabby2011

tabby2011
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

Wow Sharyak that is very soon! :)  Yay!!!

#212 sharkyak

sharkyak
    • 30 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:59 AM

Does anybody have pictures they can share of reception locations. I've been trying to get some from the hotel for a couple weeks now. It's just been a slow process. So, if somebody could share I would appreciate it!  shannonguitard@Hotmail.com

I'm just wondering how they run 6 weddings in one day? Does not everyone have a reception?

#213 tabby2011

tabby2011
      • 47 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

Good question!!! ??? hmmmm....

#214 tabby2011

tabby2011
        • 47 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

Sharkyak:  The wedding that all happen in one day are all different times and so they can arrange it all one after the other... but most of the time there are definitely not 6 weddings in a day.  The times are available but 6 weddings does not happen ... :)

You should fill in your request for you events now and give it to you wedding coordinator so that they verify it for you and you are all set. :)  Did you already get assigned?  If not, call the hotel or your contact (even group wedding travel agent could help) to get your wedding coordinator.  They will send you paper work that you can fill out and send them ... :)

#215 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
          • 334 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by tabby2011 

Sharkyak:  The wedding that all happen in one day are all different times and so they can arrange it all one after the other... but most of the time there are definitely not 6 weddings in a day.  The times are available but 6 weddings does not happen ... :)

You should fill in your request for you events now and give it to you wedding coordinator so that they verify it for you and you are all set. :)  Did you already get assigned?  If not, call the hotel or your contact (even group wedding travel agent could help) to get your wedding coordinator.  They will send you paper work that you can fill out and send them ... :)

There was only 1 wedding the same day as mine, and I only saw the bride in the bar after our reception was over.  Also, the entire time, the wedding schedule on the website showed that there were 4 weddings... so take it with a grain of salt.

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#216 tabby2011

tabby2011
            • 47 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hey Tanya! :)

Did the hotel provide you with candles?  Small tea light candles or votive candles?  My coordinator said they don't provide votive candles, is that right?  

Tabby :)

#217 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
              • 334 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

Yes she is correct, I brought mine. Or you can buy them there in walmart.

Originally Posted by tabby2011 

Hey Tanya! :)

Did the hotel provide you with candles?  Small tea light candles or votive candles?  My coordinator said they don't provide votive candles, is that right?  

Tabby :)

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#218 sharkyak

sharkyak
                • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:39 PM

Tanya,

Do you have any photo's of the North Solarium? Or any pictures of the wedding reception locations? The one's I find on the internet dont seem to show the whole location.

Thanks,

Shannon

#219 trw26

trw26
                  • 7 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:11 PM

I am getting married in the Playacar Palace in June 2012. What was the name of the outside flower vendor you used and did you order before you left or once you got there?

Thanks!

Taylor

#220 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
                    • 334 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

Shannon, My reception was in the North Solarium but I can't find a great picture of the whole space someplace in this thread I posted a shutterfly link that has pictures of places n things that I thought the pp bdw would b interested in. If I can find it I will repost. Tanya

Tanya,

Do you have any photo's of the North Solarium? Or any pictures of the wedding reception locations? The one's I find on the internet dont seem to show the whole location.

Thanks,

Shannon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users