Photo

Don't use BEST IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY -Michael in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 matzah1

matzah1
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:49 AM

He cancelled on us less than a month before our wedding!!

Total unprofessional.  He acts like a sensitive high school kid and does not know how to interpret emails or what you'd like to have for your wedding.

Now we are scrambling looking for a Negril photographer and our wedding is 27 days away..

Bravo Michael, you're an absolute idiot and unprofessional.

#2 mischka

mischka
    • 56 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:48 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I have booked Misha Earle for my wedding. She is in Negril and her work is amazing. check out her website www.mishaearlephotography.com

#3 LaraJo

LaraJo
      • 159 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:11 PM

so sorry

#4 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
        • 349 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:47 PM

Brian will be doing my wedding in Jamaica Dec 2011. I met with him in November when I did my site visit, he's very professional and the pictures on his website speak for themself. Let me know if you have any questions.

Originally Posted by LaraJo 

That is awful and I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. Here are some the names of some photographers my wedding coordinator sent:

Photographers

Hope this helps!

#5 june11bride

june11bride
          • 304 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 11:34 PM

Wow I'm very sorry to hear about this!! Did you not have a contract? We are bringing a photographer with us and have already met her so we had a chance to sign something with her. I guess this is more difficult with a photograph at your dw location! I hope everything works out!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#6 matzah1

matzah1
            • 37 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:36 AM

We found a great photographer, and already put a deposit with her last week: Misha Earle is our savior!  She's great, is very polite, cool, and professional.  She has work on Facebook too.  Her prices are reasonable and she's part of Damien and Paula's group of WPAJamaica, it's an elite, 8-9 members of excellent photographers. None of them have any bad pics or slideshows.  Misha is the elite member of the group so she costs a few hundred more.  But we figure this is our big day, which will only happen once, we want amazing photos to capture the memories...know what I mean? 

Check her out here: http://www.mishaearlephotography.com/

#7 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
              • 355 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:32 AM

I'm glad you found a photographer. We are going with Brian Nededley. Gave us a really good rate, plus offered best deal/locations for TTD ....

#8 lisa203

lisa203
                • 681 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:45 AM

Glad it worked out for you Matzah! Misha seems great.

#9 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                  • 349 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

Me too! He's great! When is your wedding? I still need to decide where I want my TTD location to be.

Originally Posted by bmadzia1 

I'm glad you found a photographer. We are going with Brian Nededley. Gave us a really good rate, plus offered best deal/locations for TTD ....

#10 laurar4444

laurar4444
                    • 37 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

So glad you found a photog!  That is terrible that that happened to you!  I was thinking of using Michael but felt his packages were not worth the prices!  Now I am glad I have decided not to use him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users