Photo

Sandals Brides-----Roll call

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#41 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

What are you guys doing for inviations?  I am stressing too much about this!  We sent out simple starfish STDs and I can't decide between going with a simple starfish invitation suite or doing the boarding pass invite thing.  I tried to create/print out some boarding passes and I don't think I have the right software.  I want them to be nice, not look like I made them on my cheap printer, so either way I'm going to be paying for my invites.  I need to decide very soon.

Just curious if you guys already had yours picked out?  Are there any that match the Sandals MS themes?

July 2011 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#42 melodygayle

melodygayle
    • 25 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:21 PM

We sent out actual postcards from our destination as our save the date cards.  I was surprised MS does not have invitations or STDs to match the themes.  I am doing the chic and natural theme and found a great invitation to match from weddingpaperdivas.com.  We picked the artistic orchids invitation in the margarita color.  We are really happy with the quality and how it fits the theme.  

#43 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
      • 191 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:30 AM

Thanks Melody, our save the dates were from wedding paper divas...love them!  We chose seaside elegance (starfish).  I will look again at the orchids one to see if it will work.  They are so affordable!

Attached Files

July 2011 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#44 Sharonte

Sharonte
        • 26 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:27 PM

For my SDT's I sent out boarding passes. Mainly because I saw them somewhere and just had to have them and wanted to do something different . Our guest loved them! I will take pics and post them later. For our invites I orginally wanted to do the passport invites but I have changed my mind since then. I'm going with envelopment invites instead with 3 enclosures. 

#45 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
          • 190 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:31 PM

Tisha you are getting married the day after me at the same resort! So exciting!!

#46 herewecome

herewecome
            • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

Hi ladies! I am getting married March 23, 2011 at Beaches Negril. Pretty much the same as Sandals except family friendly (we are bringing our kids). Nice to see so many of you on here! I am doing the BB package and haven't really done much other planning.  I am curious, does anyone know how much they charge for hair and makeup?

#47 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
              • Banned
              • 206 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:08 PM

I paid $70 for hair and $55. My wedding was on sunday but I prepaid a few months before in case there were any price increases for the new year. (and you have to tip because they are not employed by sandals)
                ~~ Lea ~~
                January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
                (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#48 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:10 AM

Lea, you looked beautiful and your pics came out wonderfully....are you back already?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                  ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#49 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
                  • Banned
                  • 206 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:05 PM

Thanks tenny! We're still in Jamaica but sadly we leave in the tomorrow morning. Hopefully there isn't too much snow in Philadelphia and Burlington...if I can't get snowed into Jamaica, then I may as well be home!
                    ~~ Lea ~~
                    January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
                    (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#50 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:31 AM

Finally have enough rooms booked to get our upgrades!!!! whooo hoooo!!!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users