help! tons of video clips

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 loua4

loua4
  • 397 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:56 PM

Hey everyone!

So I am back from our wonderful wedding trip in the bahamas. I have all these little video clips on our cameras but I dont know what program or website to use to put them together and make a movie.

Before we left (at the mid-end of november) I saw a thread on here that someone had posted about a website that you can use and I stupidly forgot to put it in my favorites on the computer..... I have searched and cannot find it anywhere on here.

can anyone help me???

Thanks!

#2 exquisite02

exquisite02
    • Site Supporter
    • 121 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:33 PM

I believe the website you are reffering to is www.shotclip.com  I too am interested in using it as well for my up coming wedding so if you do use it. could you please do a review of it. I'm interested in knowing how easy it is to use and if you can save it on your computer or on dvd after you upload your clips.

#3 loua4

loua4
      • 397 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

Yes!!! thank you so much! that is exactly what I saw and forgot to save to my favorites (: I will look into it and let you know, k?

#4 smfs

smfs
        • 176 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

I am getting married in the Bahamas! Can you please tell me your info? Where you were married & what you would reccommend?? I would also LOVE to see pictures!!

Originally Posted by loua4 

Hey everyone!

So I am back from our wonderful wedding trip in the bahamas. I have all these little video clips on our cameras but I dont know what program or website to use to put them together and make a movie.

Before we left (at the mid-end of november) I saw a thread on here that someone had posted about a website that you can use and I stupidly forgot to put it in my favorites on the computer..... I have searched and cannot find it anywhere on here.

can anyone help me???

Thanks!

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*
          http://vimeo.com/19177280

#5 cbrennan

cbrennan
          • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

I used Shotclip recently for a friends wedding and it worked really well... yes you can download your videos and you also get a link so you can stream them online. I will be asking my guests to use it at my wedding... its good fun and you can get really nice videos out of it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users