HCG Diet

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 kubsgirl

• 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:24 AM

Hey girls!  I have just started a second round of the HCG diet.  I lost 16 pounds the first time I did it.  I ran across this thread and you are all inspirational....this stuff is hard to stick to!  I am on day 3 of 23 (and not to lie, a little hungry!)  Thanks for your motivation.  We are having a beach wedding and I don't want to be the overweight bride on the beach!  Keep up the good work!! It's nice to have a little support from those who are going through the same thing ( especially when you are getting cravings!)

#32 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

Hey there!

Welcome! Great job! I actually plan on starting up another round sometime in the next couple weeks! I will be right there with you! I understand how hard it is. I think the first couple of days are the most difficult. If you are hungry, try tweaking the dosage. I don't know exactly what method you are using, but all the forums/threads I have read all tend to say that. It seems like usually you should try and lower it a little. 

I hear ya! Not only do I not want to be a "fat" bride, I don't want to be a "fat" beach bride! Not only do I have to look good in my dress, I have to look good in a swim suit! AYE! So much pressure! 

Good luck! :)

#33 kubsgirl

• 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

So far so good!  I'm on day 10 and am down 12 lbs.  I discovered last night the recipe for phase 2 chili and it was amazing!!  I would really recommend this for a little variety in the diet.  I'm trying the recipe for cabbage rolls tonight....we'll see how that goes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users