Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nmurch

Nic's VERY LONG lots of PICTURES holy crum my wedding is almost here planning thread! : )

Recommended Posts

I am going to try to fit some of it in my regular suitcase and take some in a carry on.  I don't normally take a carry-on, and they allow the small suitcases, so my FI and I will both probably have one.
 

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

This is so great....so this may be a stupid question ladies LOL blush2.gif but I am just starting out in the planning process and I have so many great ideas but I am wondering....how the heck do i get all this stuff to my destination?????????? wacko.gif do i need to plan an extra suit case just for all my OOT and decoration stuff??? HELLLPPPP



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats a good idea! My FI never has a big carry on (I do, cause I always pack too much angel1.gif lol) so I will just get him to pack the small suit case with stuff! if i still need more room, i will ask my mom and dad or wedding party to spread things out :) I promised myself i would try to plan every outfit for this trip to pack lighter but when the time comes (only 8 more months YAY) I know i will still have too much. Plus we are going for 2 weeiks so its double trouble hahahah



 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

I am going to try to fit some of it in my regular suitcase and take some in a carry on.  I don't normally take a carry-on, and they allow the small suitcases, so my FI and I will both probably have one.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

This is so great....so this may be a stupid question ladies LOL blush2.gif but I am just starting out in the planning process and I have so many great ideas but I am wondering....how the heck do i get all this stuff to my destination?????????? wacko.gif do i need to plan an extra suit case just for all my OOT and decoration stuff??? HELLLPPPP


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

our air provider was transat so i called in and purchased their "option plus" program for 100 cad tyler and i both got 66lbs instead of 44 lbs each and we also got 2 22 lbs carryons plus my purse & they let me carry on my dress which also had my shoes and husbands suit in there too...it was NOT pretty ( me in the airport) i was a nutball, ready for the nut house. srsly. but it all worked out and the stuartests were REALLY nice!!
 

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

This is so great....so this may be a stupid question ladies LOL blush2.gif but I am just starting out in the planning process and I have so many great ideas but I am wondering....how the heck do i get all this stuff to my destination?????????? wacko.gif do i need to plan an extra suit case just for all my OOT and decoration stuff??? HELLLPPPP



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


awesome! I am flying with Transat as well out of Canada :) I will give my TA a call to ask her about all of this. I will need all the luggage allowance i can get and probably a car just for the luggage to get it to the airport hahaha :)
 

Originally Posted by nmurch View Post

our air provider was transat so i called in and purchased their "option plus" program for 100 cad tyler and i both got 66lbs instead of 44 lbs each and we also got 2 22 lbs carryons plus my purse & they let me carry on my dress which also had my shoes and husbands suit in there too...it was NOT pretty ( me in the airport) i was a nutball, ready for the nut house. srsly. but it all worked out and the stuartests were REALLY nice!!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hey Nic!

 

I'm flying transat as well and have ugraded to club class. Did they hang your dress in a closet for you or did they make you put it in the overhead bin?
 

Originally Posted by nmurch View Post

our air provider was transat so i called in and purchased their "option plus" program for 100 cad tyler and i both got 66lbs instead of 44 lbs each and we also got 2 22 lbs carryons plus my purse & they let me carry on my dress which also had my shoes and husbands suit in there too...it was NOT pretty ( me in the airport) i was a nutball, ready for the nut house. srsly. but it all worked out and the stuartests were REALLY nice!!
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i put it in the overhead bin, BUT it was big enough for my dress to lay flat! & then my hubby and i put our carry on's in the bin beside it :)

 

Originally Posted by Meggers7484 View Post


Hey Nic!

 

I'm flying transat as well and have ugraded to club class. Did they hang your dress in a closet for you or did they make you put it in the overhead bin?
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×