Sign in to follow this  
msmarmar123

BDW Biggest Loser Season 11

THANKS so much...I'll send you my info when I get home from work today! 

Looking forward to the tips/recipes and helping to motivate one another....I need it to get my butt in gear before April! :)

I just sent mine too.  Not a bad week, but I'm worried about next week.  My stagette is tomorrow night, and then I have to go out of town for work next week.  Nothing too exciting I'm afraid (it's in Ottawa), but I hope I can eat well and maybe use the gym at the hotel.

just sent mine...hoping I can stick to eating good over the weekend! :)

Oryx - Good luck next week in Ottawa, you can do it! 

I sent mine in yesterday and then FI brought home some chinese food.  I did pretty well, but I think most of that is that last week was Aunt Flo and this week is not. 

Also, I think I forgot to mention it in my original email to you, but I would like to be put in the competing category, please, Marla. 

I just took the most intense weight lifting class at 24 hour fitness called Body Pump! Great workout, my arms and legs were shaking when we were done! I highly recommen it to anybody who has access to 24 hour fitness

Great Job this week ladies!!! WEEKLY RESULTS COMPETE Cassie (futuremissbk) +.07% Charlene (Bryanandchar) -.21% Brandy (Brandy) -1.78% Christine (sunstarmoon) -1.91% Teira (teira1031) +1.06% LeAnne (sapphire723) -1.44% Christina (CSandC2) -1.29% NON-COMPETE Renee (Oryx) -.75% Marla (msmarmar123) -2.96% Congratulations Christine (sunstarmoon). You are the Biggest Loser for week 1