Hey ladies, This is a REPOST of the season 10 version, but with edits I made to fit this new season. I am happy to accept the new role as host of season 11's BDW Biggest Loser!! Best of luck, contestants!
A special Thank You to AnnR for moderating this competition for us!
BDW Biggest Loser 11 â€“ Start date: December 31st, 2010 â€“ initial weigh in â€“ to start, you will need to send Marla (msmarmar123) your starting weight along with a photo for proof (photo of yourself plus the number on the scale). You can send these to: email@example.com.
This season will last 12 weeks. Each subsequent week, you will send Marla (msmarmar123) your weight and a photo of the scale (you donâ€™t need to send a photo of yourself every week, just the first and last weeks). Weigh-in days will be on FRIDAYS. However, in the hopes that you wonâ€™t miss any weeks, you will have until each Saturday at 12:00PM EST to send me your weigh-in and photo for that week.
So, to recap the rules:
- You will take a before pic of yourself and send it to Marla (msmarmar123). She will not share the before pic with anyone. Participants will decide if they want to share their before pics.
- Every FRIDAY starting on December 31st , send your weight by e-mail to Marla (msmarmar123) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also send a pic of the scale for proof, and if the number on the scale isn't clear, please also type in the weight in your message.
- On the last day of the contest, take an after photo and send it to Marla (msmarmar123) along with your weigh-in. If Marla (msmarmar123) does not receive your weigh-in on that day, you are not eligible to win. Marla (msmarmar123) will not share the after pic with anyone. Participants will decide if they want to share their after pics.
- Marla (msmarmar123) will calculate percentage of weight loss from week-to-week (for fun and motivation), as well as the overall loss for the entire group!
- Marla (msmarmar123) will post a weekly 'tip of the week' with a fun fact or advice on weight loss dieting/exercising every Sunday (or Monday). Any and all members or contestants are free to post their own recipes/advice/tips on weight loss for other viewers to see.
- The one who lost the most weight in terms of % loss at the end of twelve weeks will be the Biggest Loser!
- If you do not send in your weight on time for 2 weeks in a row without letting Marla (msmarmar123) know in advance that you're out that week, you will be disqualified.
- If you become disqualified, or would just like to join in for fun, you can continue to send in your weigh-ins (but you will not be eligible to win).
- For any and all communication for this contest, please send me (Marla) an email at email@example.com it's something that requires my attention.
- If you are banned from the forum for any reason, you will be disqualified from the competition.
- There will be no "drama". If there is any such drama, Marla (msmarmar123) and Ann [AnnR] has the right to disqualify participants or stop the contest all together.
- The BDW Biggest Loser will be rewarded a 'BDW Superstar' banner!
- BL participants are highly encouraged to frequently post in the BL11 thread â€“ motivation and active participation are key to supporting each other!
*BDW Owner/Administration takes no responsibility for this contest
- *There can be no monetary prize arranged via this forum
- *Should any issues arise, BDW Administration will not get involved unless forum rules are broken
- *Participants/members will decide who will run the contest
- *All rules must be posted and agreed upon by all members/participants prior to the start of the competition; these rules will be set and posted by the member running the contest, not BDW Administration