Jan's Flowers-Quote

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 muneera0302

muneera0302
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by mrlddst 

Check out my review. I have pics of what she provided.
    http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6446

congrats on your wedding. i saw you wrote that you had jans flowers for your vendor. Did you personally pic your bouquet and others flowers that they provided? how was your experience working with them? I'm waiting on a quote from them now. We're staying at secrets and having our wedding at seawind beach club (which is in between secrets and sunset).

#32 mrlddst

mrlddst
    • 222 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Yes, I picked my bouquet and everything else I picked based on pics. I saw the sea wind on my way to Secrets and its a beautiful location.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#33 muneera0302

muneera0302
      • 277 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:57 AM

Yes, I picked my bouquet and everything else I picked based on pics. I saw the sea wind on my way to Secrets and its a beautiful location.

how was your experience working with Jan? do you have any advice?

#34 mrlddst

mrlddst
        • 222 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

I Emailed Back And Forth With Person Named Audie. I Went Thru The Details With Her. She Was Always Quick To ReSpond. There Was A Week When She Did Not And I Called To The SHop Using Google Voice. They Said She Was ON vacation. Jan And Her Crew Actually Came To Set Up At The Resort. She Introduced Herself To Me After The Wedding. I WAs A Little Hesitant To Do Everything Long Distance Including Giving Credit Card Info But It All Worked Out, Especially The Prices. (Excuse ThePunctuation On This Msg, I'm Doing This From My PHome.)

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#35 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
          • 174 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

I Emailed Back And Forth With Person Named Audie. I Went Thru The Details With Her. She Was Always Quick To ReSpond. There Was A Week When She Did Not And I Called To The SHop Using Google Voice. They Said She Was ON vacation. Jan And Her Crew Actually Came To Set Up At The Resort. She Introduced Herself To Me After The Wedding. I WAs A Little Hesitant To Do Everything Long Distance Including Giving Credit Card Info But It All Worked Out, Especially The Prices. (Excuse ThePunctuation On This Msg, I'm Doing This From My PHome.)

I'm glad everything worked out for you.

#36 muneera0302

muneera0302
            • 277 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

that's great. i just received my quote back from her. prices were cheaper than others but still high. i'll go thru and see what i can cut down on.

#37 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
              • 174 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

Can someone forward me a current list or give me an idea as to what their prices are like ... thanks. 

#38 muneera0302

muneera0302
                • 277 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by MsFaszion 

Can someone forward me a current list or give me an idea as to what their prices are like ... thanks. 

message me your email and i'll send you the pdf i received

#39 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
                  • 174 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

message me your email and i'll send you the pdf i received

You are awesome ... thanks ;-)

#40 muneera0302

muneera0302
                    • 277 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:14 AM