• Wedding Date:May 30, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:39 AM

Ok, thank you!

#22 Kristy28

Kristy28
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

This is a really good quote from Tai. Is this a recent quote? Do you have a picture of the gazebo draping and hanging pearls? This sounds really nice

Originally Posted by ShellyCarter 

my quote from tai flora

i would like the following for my wedding. Gazebo decorated with fabric, 4 floral pieces and hanging pearls Gazebo draping $300 and floral pieces $60 plus tax each Silver chiavari chairs with fuchsia sashes Silver chiavari chairs $7 and fuchsia sashes $2.50 plus tax each Head table for 6 decorated with fabric and flowers from gazebo Table cloths are $25 plus tax and to relocate your flowers no extra charge

Centrepieces using 3 cylinder vases in varying heights with submerged fuschia

dendrobium orchids, floating candles and draped pearls, votives at the base 6", 9" and 12" cylinders with submerged fuchsia orchids and floating candles $75 plus tax per set 2 Pedestals â€“ floral arrangement on stands draped with fabric$65 plus tax

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#23 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
    • 217 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Kristy28 --yes thats from tai..

but i'm going with Jan's flowers there prices were better for me.

Flowers: chrysanthemums, carnations and orchids

Requirements:   

Gazebo decorated with fabric, 4 floral pieces and hanging pearls                             $300.00

30 Silver chiavari chairs with fuchsia sashes @ $5                                                              $150.00

Head table for 6 decorated with fabric and flowers from gazebo                               $ 80.00                                  

6 Centrepieces using 2 cylinder vases in varying heights with submerged fuschia $240.00

dendrobium orchids, floating candles and draped pearls, votives at the base @ $40

PACKAGE COST:                                              US$770.00

TRANSPORTATION COST                                  $  50.00

TOTAL PACKAGE COST                                      $820.00

Deposit Visa App#000552                                        $410.00

BALANCE                                                                 $410.00

this is my contract with jan flowers.

Married! xo

#24 mrlddst

mrlddst
      • 222 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

Kristy28 --yes thats from tai..

but i'm going with Jan's flowers there prices were better for me.

Flowers: chrysanthemums, carnations and orchids

Requirements:   

Gazebo decorated with fabric, 4 floral pieces and hanging pearls                             $300.00

30 Silver chiavari chairs with fuchsia sashes @ $5                                                              $150.00

Head table for 6 decorated with fabric and flowers from gazebo                               $ 80.00                                  

6 Centrepieces using 2 cylinder vases in varying heights with submerged fuschia $240.00

dendrobium orchids, floating candles and draped pearls, votives at the base @ $40

PACKAGE COST:                                              US$770.00

TRANSPORTATION COST                                  $  50.00

TOTAL PACKAGE COST                                      $820.00

Deposit Visa App#000552                                        $410.00

BALANCE                                                                 $410.00

this is my contract with jan flowers.

How did you put your deposit down? I'm a little hesitant about giving her my credit card number.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#25 mrlddst

mrlddst
        • 222 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:16 PM

I just wanted to say that I ended up using Jan's for my wedding in Montego Bay.  They came over from Ocho Rios and setup.  Everything was beautiful and half the price of the resort.  Please ask if you have any questions.

#26 ashlee430

ashlee430
          • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Where was your wedding? And do you have any pictures to share?

#27 ashlee430

ashlee430
            • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

I just wanted to say that I ended up using Jan's for my wedding in Montego Bay.  They came over from Ocho Rios and setup.  Everything was beautiful and half the price of the resort.  Please ask if you have any questions.

Where was your wedding? And do have any pictures to share?

#28 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
              • 174 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

Pics from those who used Jan's would be helpful ... thx

#29 mrlddst

mrlddst
                • 222 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

Check out my review. I have pics of what she provided. http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6446

#30 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
                  • 174 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by mrlddst 

Check out my review. I have pics of what she provided.
                    http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6446

Thanks so much for replying, I'm going to look at them now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users