Photo

Riu Paradise Island Bahamas is amazing!!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Tina486

Tina486
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

We decided to go with Bahamas... Now we're debating between Riu and Sandals. Any recommendations between them?

#12 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
    • 923 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:32 PM

Yay Bahamas! I'll ask my FH but he I know he said he says he hasn't seen the rooms but RIU is really nice and can be pricey... - I'll ask about Sandals

#13 Tina486

Tina486
      • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:08 AM

Thanks Dominiqueamber =)

#14 shannoncz

shannoncz
        • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

LADIES...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUE TO AN EXTREME FAMILY ILLNESS WE HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE OUR PLANS OF A BIG FAMILY WEDDING AND KEEP OUR HONEYMOON BOOKED FOR PARADISE ISLAND IN THE BAHAMAS (STAYING AT THE RUI)...WE NEED HELP THROWING TOGETHER A DESTINATION WEDDING...OUR ARRIVAL DATE IS 5/29/11 WE WOULD LIKE TO BE MARRIED ON 6/2/11 (DUE TO SIGNIFICANCE OF THE DATE).........IM LOST....I DUNNO WHERE TO START OR WHAT TO DO...MOST PLACES HAVE PACKAGES BUT FOR HAVING FAMILY/FRIENDS COME...ITS JUST US..HIM AND I...ITS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR HONEYMOON!!!!!!!! OMG...FREAKING BRIDE...PLZ HELP W/N E THING YOU CAN! :*(

#15 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
          • 923 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

Ok sandals is very nice but waaay expensive - a friend here said they told him for 4 days it would be $1500 for a couple of two and he's a local.. I still havn't seen it but they say its wonderful just pricey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users