Water Cooler

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:43 PM

Welcome to the water cooler where we all can get banned for doing nothing but chatting. WHOOOO HOOO.

Come on in the water is great!

MOD POWER RIGHT??????!!!!!??????

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:12 PM

*HOLLY* profile picture?  

Obviously you want to get banned.  Why not just leave the forum instead of starting drama?  I don't get it.

#3 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:15 PM

Well I figured someone started the drama for no reason so here is my reason to start drama.

Its always the MODS way if we speak up we get banned. Pretty much BS as I see it!

So congrats MODS keep banning away for dumb reason!

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:18 PM

Well I hope you enjoyed your time here b/c pretty sure your ban will happen any second now.  I'd have done it myself if I was still a mod and it would be totally justified b/c who called people c*nt.  That's just gross and I'm glad that you and your negativity will never be here again.

#5 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:22 PM

Bwhahahahaha.

You think I care honestly?

The real people are the ones that got banned. Sorry I dont candy coat things for you Ms. Carly :)

This is for all the BS MODS have done.

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:37 PM

this thread was moved but i thought it would be best to move it back.  sort of just do a little house cleaning on the forum.

if you have an issue how the forum is run, you can leave....or post in this thread....and we can ban your account.

it is your call.

*Holly* is absolutely ridiculous.  the drama went down WEEKS ago.  members that violated forum rules were banned.  some were temporarily banned, others permanently banned.

let it go or are you and your "friends" just having a hard time leaving BDW?

we already have had a few of your "friends" ask for their bans  to be removed...if this place is so lame, why would they want to participate?

I know if I was banned from a website I would not even take the time to go back much less start drama.  You must not have better things to do with your time.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:12 PM

Holy left field! 

You have all just witnessed what happens when you mix your meds and grow internet muscles. 

You can't make this stuff up LOL

#8 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by *HOLLY* 

Wow so if the Mods have done a lot of BS (in your opinion) then why are you still hanging around on here? I mean isn't your wedding over and done with?

Yes my wedding is long past as well but the people I have met on here keep me around. I mean if you are so angry with the mods then why must you keep coming around? The drama with the SB was weeks ago...wow you hold that big of a grudge for something on the internet?!

(oh well I see she can't come around anymore...that is probably better for everyone!)

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:00 PM

andi, you are right.  BDW is better without *holly*.

i finally figured out who she was and let's just say some long time members we DO NOT miss when they are gone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andi 

Originally Posted by *HOLLY* 

Wow so if the Mods have done a lot of BS (in your opinion) then why are you still hanging around on here? I mean isn't your wedding over and done with?

Yes my wedding is long past as well but the people I have met on here keep me around. I mean if you are so angry with the mods then why must you keep coming around? The drama with the SB was weeks ago...wow you hold that big of a grudge for something on the internet?!

(oh well I see she can't come around anymore...that is probably better for everyone!)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 shelbygirl

shelbygirl
                • 186 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:30 PM

WOWSERS! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users