Shoot...I just went to use it again for a few more orders since I only did it twice and the link has expired. So kicking myself for not ordering 15 more times!!

Hey Jana, I did a search in google for "vistaprint coupon" and got this site: http://www.techbargains.com/vendor_detail.cfm/422/VistaPrint-coupon-code and if you click on "Top 10 Products Free" then you'll be able to get what you want.  You just have to order the things one at a time and open a new page for each product, but your cart will still get updated.  I bought postcards, return address labels, a pen, post its, and a tote bag all for $10.41 shipping.  This link says it doesn't expire until 12/31/10, so you have some time ;)

You're welcome. Oh, and Jana, FYI, since placing my order (3 days ago) I've already received two emails with a bunch of free offers. The shipping for one item can be kind of high (IMHO) so make sure you have a few things to order at once. I'm waiting until I have the template for a tri-fold brochure to order again (and I may have to get another free canvas bag...already got myself The Future Mrs. tote, couldn't resist)

I'm so happy that people are sharing the greatness of vistaprint!!!  Everytime someone books their trip, I order their FREE tote bag and pen!!!  I've searched the web SO many times for totes and this is the BEST deal out there even though you have to pay for shipping.  Can't beat the multi-color print!!!!!!!!  LOVE VISTAPRINT!!