Photo

Suggestions on Make up artist in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#71 akamikey11

akamikey11
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

Yeah...welcome back..can't wait to see your pics and review.

Originally Posted by eholt 

Rashel is fabulous at what she does!  I had the pleasure of using her services last week and I could not have been more pleased!  She is a professional and he work leaves you (and others) speechless.  Trust me, you will not be disappointed if you book her.  I will post pics when I get some.

#72 tamandrob

tamandrob
    • 349 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:58 AM

Thanks eriegirl, I will get in touch with her for a quote!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#73 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

Thanks for all the information ladies!!  I decided to book her and her stylist!!!  Can't wait!  I kind of swept in and stole her from 2 other brides.  :(  But hey!  They didn't put their deposit down! :)

Snow- Obviously from above, I decided to change and I'm going with her over Renova.  Her prices were a lot cheaper compared to the spa, but her travel fee made it comparable.  Since her services are in the room, it will be easy to get around the vendor fee, so I'm thinking of just doing a day pass for her and the stylist.  I'm going to see if there is a way around it or to get it cheaper since she will only be there for a couple hours, I will let you know!  BTW, the reason I changed... I really wanted to be airbrushed.  It's so light and you can't beat the lasting power!

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 

Are you looking into her?  Are you thinking about changing?  I'm wondering if there would be a vendor fee at the GP.  It would be nice not having to leave the room!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#74 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
        • 192 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:05 AM

LOL!!

I sent off an email to her last night to get pricing for my wedding :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

Thanks for all the information ladies!!  I decided to book her and her stylist!!!  Can't wait!  I kind of swept in and stole her from 2 other brides.  :(  But hey!  They didn't put their deposit down! :)

Snow- Obviously from above, I decided to change and I'm going with her over Renova.  Her prices were a lot cheaper compared to the spa, but her travel fee made it comparable.  Since her services are in the room, it will be easy to get around the vendor fee, so I'm thinking of just doing a day pass for her and the stylist.  I'm going to see if there is a way around it or to get it cheaper since she will only be there for a couple hours, I will let you know!  BTW, the reason I changed... I really wanted to be airbrushed.  It's so light and you can't beat the lasting power!

#75 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
          • 610 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:42 AM

Haha too funny!  Let me know if you decide to go with her or not!

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 

LOL!!

I sent off an email to her last night to get pricing for my wedding :)

Quote:

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#76 akamikey11

akamikey11
            • 203 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:07 AM

Yeah I stole her from a bride for my wedding as well. One thing I have learned with a destination wedding in Jamaica if you snooze you loose...:)

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

#77 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
              • 610 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:12 AM

LOL Thanks for replying! Now I don't feel as bad! LOL

Originally Posted by akamikey11 

Yeah I stole her from a bride for my wedding as well. One thing I have learned with a destination wedding in Jamaica if you snooze you loose...:)

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#78 tamandrob

tamandrob
                • 349 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

Just sent Rashel and email to get a quote! I am very excited!!!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#79 akamikey11

akamikey11
                  • 203 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

She has a Facebook page so you can see all of the recent brides.  Every is beautiful...I can't wait.

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

Just sent Rashel and email to get a quote! I am very excited!!!

#80 Gatorgirl

Gatorgirl
                    • 28 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

Rashel is booked for my wedding date! Do you all know of anyone else?? There has to be someone else who is just as good who does airbrushing??!!!

Please help!! Wedding is in August!!!  I'm starting to stress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users