Photo

Suggestions on Make up artist in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#21 Vaneska

Vaneska
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

I am getting Married in jamaica, Montego Bay May, 3, 2011 - Just just booked this girl ( she is amazing and does airbrush :) 

I've tried to reach out to one make up artist from Jamaica that was highly recommended yet I haven't heard back from you.  Slightly disappointed.  Can anyone recommend a good make up artist in Jamaica?  I'm getting married May 16, 2011 in Montego Bay, Iberostar Rose Hall Suites.

#22 jamaicawasgreat

jamaicawasgreat
    • Banned
    • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Vaneska 

I am getting Married in jamaica, Montego Bay May, 3, 2011 - Just just booked this girl ( she is amazing and does airbrush :) 

i just got back from Jamaica I totally used her she is great im gonna do a full review on everything that happened I had the time of my life

#23 bridey

bridey
      • 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

I totally booked Her for my wedding too it's Rashell right she did the airbrush makeup for this lady that goes to my gym here and so she recommended her to me. Imma so excited Jamaica is less than 24 hours away..........

#24 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
        • Site Supporter
        • 131 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

Thanks for the information, I am contacting her now...

#25 bridey

bridey
          • 26 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:56 AM

Alright  I got Married yesterday im still in Jamaica now In officially Mrs Marshall. Let me start off by saying the Makeup was really great Rashell did an excellent Job my husband was in the room while it was being done( we are not supersticious and it was just the 2 of us this trip so we had only one room) He had one word after i was done he said BEAUTIFUL. on the off side I wasn't too impressed with the lady that came with Rashell to do my hair it turned out pretty good but wasnt exactly what i wanted. But believe me i would definitely recommend her to any bride in Jamaica. We are coming back later this year with everyone so it will be bigger and better.

#26 eholt

eholt
            • 528 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

bridey,

Would you mind posting a pic or two when you get a chance.  I am so glad I read your review.

THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by bridey 

Alright  I got Married yesterday im still in Jamaica now In officially Mrs Marshall. Let me start off by saying the Makeup was really great Rashell did an excellent Job my husband was in the room while it was being done( we are not supersticious and it was just the 2 of us this trip so we had only one room) He had one word after i was done he said BEAUTIFUL. on the off side I wasn't too impressed with the lady that came with Rashell to do my hair it turned out pretty good but wasnt exactly what i wanted. But believe me i would definitely recommend her to any bride in Jamaica. We are coming back later this year with everyone so it will be bigger and better.

May 19, 2011
              Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
              Montego Bay, Jamaica
              http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#27 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
              • 190 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:17 PM

Ms Smith is she doing your makeup also. If so will you post a pic when u get back. Are you getting excites, nervous?? Congrats and have a wonderful wedding.

#28 Vaneska

Vaneska
                • 123 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

Thats Awesome!!! be sure to tell me how it all turned out :))

#29 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
                  • 447 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:28 PM

Yes i would love to see pictures as well! i have heard about her and found her on Facebook too!

#30 Tina5978

Tina5978
                    • 231 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:25 PM

Chasity's prices are great..airbrush and tattoo cover up.  I'd love to see pics as she doesn't really have many on facebook.  She has a personal book but we won't be able to see that until we are in Jamaica lol.  

9 weeks and counting...oh the stress has begun!!

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                      Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users