Photo

Suggestions on Make up artist in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#201 Laura2013

Laura2013
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

I booked Rashel too, I am really excited - I have no idea what I want I want natural or dramatic because all of her work looks amazing!

#202 JA2012

JA2012
    • 334 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

Did you book her for your entire wedding party also? Does she do discounts for group bookings?

#203 Laura2013

Laura2013
      • 177 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

I didn't book my wedding party, because at the point I had no idea on how many people I would have. She did tell me I couldn't get the discount unless I booked everyone all at once. I would like to see about getting my Mom an appointment with her too as her Christmas present.

#204 queena427

queena427
        • 65 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hi. Did she charge you extra to cover up your tattoo? Also did you have to bring dermablend as well?

My makeup lasted all night....my hair lasted even longer....I had a million pins in my hair.  Rashel was early...came to my room...answered all of my mother's nagging questions. Eyelashes were perfect. Then on my TTD session she even had to strap me back in my dress..which she did with no problem mon....:) She covered up my tattoo on my back.. SHE IS GREAT

#205 JA2012

JA2012
          • 334 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

Has anyone been in touch with Paul March? I'm curious about what his rates are...no luck though.

#206 Soon2b2013

Soon2b2013
            • 25 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

I booked Rashel also her work looks amazing and communicating with her has been a breeze...I'm so excited!

#207 JA2012

JA2012
              • 334 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hi All,

I had my wedding last week and just wanted to say that I was sooo nervous about my wedding day makeup and went back and forth between pretty much EVERY reccommended artist that you'd find in JA. I decided on Sharon Wint of Face Forward Cosmetics and she was AMAZING!! Such a professional and truly lovely to work with. I will post a photo soon but seriously I can't say enough amazing things about her. AND as a bonus she showed up 30 mins early to setup her chair and supplies. Lol...seems like a silly thing to comment on but if you've been to JA then you KNOW what a big thing that is. She has a facebook page where you ca see her work. But give me some time and I'll add a picture of her work on me. LOVE HER WORK!! 

#208 muneera0302

muneera0302
                • 277 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

Hi All,

I had my wedding last week and just wanted to say that I was sooo nervous about my wedding day makeup and went back and forth between pretty much EVERY reccommended artist that you'd find in JA. I decided on Sharon Wint of Face Forward Cosmetics and she was AMAZING!! Such a professional and truly lovely to work with. I will post a photo soon but seriously I can't say enough amazing things about her. AND as a bonus she showed up 30 mins early to setup her chair and supplies. Lol...seems like a silly thing to comment on but if you've been to JA then you KNOW what a big thing that is. She has a facebook page where you ca see her work. But give me some time and I'll add a picture of her work on me. LOVE HER WORK!! 

yes would love to see how it turned out! GLad you had a great time!!!

#209 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
                  • 174 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

yes would love to see how it turned out! GLad you had a great time!!!

I' love to see as well.

#210 MRSTTOBE

MRSTTOBE
                    • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

she doesn't do airbushing but her work is amazing. she was more expensive than rashel edwards, i went ahead and booked rashel. both ladies have great work. 

The airbrushing doesn't really matter to me I do not even care if my makeup lasts all day all i want to do is look Amazing in my first set of pics. I love loni's work too but im deciding between Paul March and Rashel Edwards. Paul March looks great and well experienced but there is a sort of sophistication about Rashel's work that I love and my bridesmaids and Fiance love it too. I guess it comes down to taste and preference

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users