Photo

Minister or Officiant in Cancun... Any Suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:19 PM

We are looking for someone to marry us in Cancun, but just a symbolic ceremony. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Marianne

#2 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:30 PM

Maybe ask at your resort? Most resorts offer symbolic or legal ceremonies.

#3 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
      • 194 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:00 PM

I did and they have partners available but I really can't get any information about them. I am supposed to just trust but I have a problem with that..wish I could just let go and let everything happen. Blame my type-A personality for that one :)

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

#4 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
        • 194 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:54 AM

Omni Cancun... they offer ministers but I don't have any information about them (no website or sample scripts)

Originally Posted by mbarnes04 

I did and they have partners available but I really can't get any information about them. I am supposed to just trust but I have a problem with that..wish I could just let go and let everything happen. Blame my type-A personality for that one :)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

#5 becks1581

becks1581
          • 477 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mbarnes04 

We are looking for someone to marry us in Cancun, but just a symbolic ceremony. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
            Marianne

I'm actually dealing with the same question right now. I just did a search and found someone that used cancunministers.com and recommended them. We were originally going to have one of my fiance's family-friends officiate but he can no longer make the trip to Mexico. Our resort can provide someone but I feel nervous having someone I'm not familiar with play such an important part in our wedding. Please let me know what you find out and I will do the same!

#6 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
            • Vendor
            • 61 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:23 AM

i work with a minister in Cancun for almost all of my weddings...he is awesome!!!  I will send you his info!!

#7 CancunMinister

CancunMinister
              • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

My name is Noe Camacho; I am a caring, passionate, professional Wedding Minister in Cancun.  I will be honored to be officiate your wedding or vow renewal ceremony.  I believe that joining two lives in marriage is a privilege that must be taken seriously.

I am committed to make your Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony an enjoyable, unique event, which reflects your personal style, taste, and values.
                An event that you will cherish and remember for a life time.

I am a "fluent" English speaking Non Denominational Wedding Minister,  I have performed different types of wedding ceremonies; from traditional, to religious/spiritual, non religious, interfaith, romantic, etc. I provide my services in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Isla Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras and the Riviera Maya.

If you have a specific question regarding my services and fees, please feel free to contact me.

You may also want to check my FAQ page, as I've already answered many frequent questions

Sincerely Yours:

Pastor Noe Camacho

#8 CancunMinister

CancunMinister
                • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:05 AM

My name is Noe Camacho; I am a caring, passionate, professional Wedding Minister in Cancun.  I will be honored to be officiate your wedding or vow renewal ceremony.  I believe that joining two lives in marriage is a privilege that must be taken seriously.

I am committed to make your Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony an enjoyable, unique event, which reflects your personal style, taste, and values.

I am a "fluent" English speaking Non Denominational Wedding Minister,  I have performed different types of wedding ceremonies; from traditional, to religious/spiritual, non religious, interfaith, romantic, etc. I provide my services in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Isla Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras and the Riviera Maya.

If you have a specific question regarding my services and fees, please feel free to contact me at cancunweddingvows(dot)com

Sincerely Yours:

Pastor Noe Camacho

#9 CancunMinister

CancunMinister
                  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:06 AM

I am a "fluent" English speaking Non Denominational Wedding Minister,  I have performed different types of wedding ceremonies; from traditional, to religious/spiritual, non religious, interfaith, romantic, etc. I provide my services in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Isla Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras and the Riviera Maya.

If you have a specific question regarding my services and fees, please feel free to contact me at cancunweddingvows(dot)com

Sincerely Yours:

Pastor Noe Camacho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users