Photo

Palace Resorts Preferred DJ

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 samnicolerangel

samnicolerangel
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:00 AM

Wow...I am glad to hear that I am not the only one shocked by the price of DJ services through J&S!  I had them send me a quote for DJ services and lighting for the North Solarium and they had the nerve to send a quote back for $4,600!!!  I was livid!  Can someone please send me information on the other two DJ's mentioned (Doremixx and Mania)?  Also, is anyone else getting married in the North Solarium?  How was lighting at night?  Our wedding date is 11/11/11!  :)

Future Mrs. Samantha Sebesta
    "SAM"

#52 samnicolerangel

samnicolerangel
    • 21 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

Do you have contact information for the DJs?  Thanks!

Future Mrs. Samantha Sebesta
      "SAM"

#53 IvanG

IvanG
      • Vendor
      • 967 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:47 AM

Hola Girls!

I Just want to share with you some pics from the last wedding at Beach Palace Cancun:

Beach Palace Cancun Wedding Sept 10th 2011

Best

#54 alysam4785

alysam4785
        • 176 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

Ivan Thanks for posting this! I can't wait to see you guys at my wedding at the Beach Palace in just over 7 weeks!

#55 IvanG

IvanG
          • Vendor
          • 967 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:31 PM

Great! I´ll see you soon!

Originally Posted by alysam4785 

Ivan Thanks for posting this! I can't wait to see you guys at my wedding at the Beach Palace in just over 7 weeks!

#56 Stephie2007

Stephie2007
            • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:28 AM

SHELB...

MY EXPERIENCE WITH MANNIA WAS HORRIBLE, I MARRIED USING THEM AND THEY SEND ME A VERY OLD AND IN BAD CONDITION EQUIPMENT, YES THEY ARE CHEAP BUT YOU SHOULD SEE THE EQUIPMENT FROM J&S IT WAS CLEAN AND IN GOOD CONDITION, FOR MY BAD FORTUNE THEY WERE HAVING ANOTHER WEDDING RIGHT NEXT TO US, AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE, I GUESS BEING CHEAP DID NOT WORK FOR ME...

#57 Stephie2007

Stephie2007
              • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:29 AM

MY EXPERIENCE WITH MANNIA WAS HORRIBLE, I MARRIED USING THEM AND THEY SEND ME A VERY OLD AND IN BAD CONDITION EQUIPMENT, YES THEY ARE CHEAP BUT YOU SHOULD SEE THE EQUIPMENT FROM J&S IT WAS CLEAN AND IN GOOD CONDITION, FOR MY BAD FORTUNE THEY WERE HAVING ANOTHER WEDDING RIGHT NEXT TO US, AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE, I GUESS BEING CHEAP DID NOT WORK FOR ME...

#58 Stephie2007

Stephie2007
                • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:29 AM

#59 Stephie2007

Stephie2007
                  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

#60 Stephie2007

Stephie2007
                    • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

Just be  careful, Mannia set a very bad shape equipment on my wedding, unfortunately for my J&S was having a DJ right next to us and you can see the difference, the technicians look more clean and professional, Mania's tech literally looks like fishermen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users