breeze616

breeze616's Planning Thread - tons of pics!

OMG Bree!!  I think you're the most talented person I know.  Seriously, everything looks so great!!  Have a fab time in Jamaica and I can't wait to get together when you're back to hear all about it and look at your pics! xo

Everything looks great!  Love your wedding colours.  Your dress is stunning and your mom did a wonderful job.  Love all your DIY projects especially your invitations and your chair swags!  Can't wait to see how it all turned out.  Good luck!

WOW you are so talented!! I am sure you get that talent form your mother because your dress is so beautiful! I love the guest book that is going to be such a beautiful keepsake. Good luck I cannot wait to read your review and see pictures of the actual wedding!!

Wow......what a fabulous planning thread. I love that your mom made your dress. She is very talented....It's beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of you in it. Congratulations!

Hi Sabrina,

My heart dropped when I saw your engagement ring, I have the same one in Rose gold/platinum! We got it at Micheal C Fina which is where I guess you saw it. I absolutely love it!

Everything you did looks great, soo many details!

Best of luck and congrats!!!