Sign in to follow this  
hamme

ooooopps... boyfriend saw me on BDW

He didn't say anything to me about it but... he used my computer last night while I was getting ready to go to a party. I can almost guarantee he saw me on this forum. We aren't even engaged- but we have spoken about getting married on multiple occasions. I'm not too concerned that he is upset but he might be a little 'weirded out'.

Just the day before he told me he was "working hard on everything"- which I knew meant that he was working on getting ready for the proposal.

Has anyone else been 'found out'?

smile124.gif

eeeek! ;) haha, just wait. one day he will be your hubby, and will roll his eyes and go along with it.

bdw has become such a part of so many ladies lives, us old-timers husbands even know who we are talking about when we mention friends names and stories that are bdw related :)

anyways, maybe just make sure to close your browser next time hehehe ;)

so true. Thank you ladies! I can't wait to share my proposal and to start really planning!

We are headed to Detroit this week for his big corporate party. I hope we can spend some quality time together and make some more fun memories.

BDW is like my little way of keeping myself from obsessing out loud about the future :D lol  thanks again!!!