Photo

ooooopps... boyfriend saw me on BDW

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hamme

hamme
  • 194 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:41 AM

He didn't say anything to me about it but... he used my computer last night while I was getting ready to go to a party. I can almost guarantee he saw me on this forum. We aren't even engaged- but we have spoken about getting married on multiple occasions. I'm not too concerned that he is upset but he might be a little 'weirded out'.

Just the day before he told me he was "working hard on everything"- which I knew meant that he was working on getting ready for the proposal.

Has anyone else been 'found out'?

#2 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
    • 250 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:10 PM

lol...I'm sure it's nothing. If you guys have talked about marriage and he's 'working on it' then it's to be expected. Plus maybe he didnt even realize what the website was!

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:58 AM

eeeek! ;) haha, just wait. one day he will be your hubby, and will roll his eyes and go along with it.

bdw has become such a part of so many ladies lives, us old-timers husbands even know who we are talking about when we mention friends names and stories that are bdw related :)

anyways, maybe just make sure to close your browser next time hehehe ;)

#4 islandbride8

islandbride8
      • 315 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:59 AM

Don't sweat it!  We women have been dreaming/planning our weddings since we could walk!  If he would happen to mention something to you just make a joke of it. 

#5 hamme

hamme
        • 194 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:58 PM

so true. Thank you ladies! I can't wait to share my proposal and to start really planning!

We are headed to Detroit this week for his big corporate party. I hope we can spend some quality time together and make some more fun memories.

BDW is like my little way of keeping myself from obsessing out loud about the future :D lol  thanks again!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users