Sign in to follow this  
butterflyaniam

flowers for beach wedding

Hi there,

I need some help with finiding the flowers for my wedding. The whole decor will be with aqua blue and white - including the bridesmaid dresses. I am not sure what type of flowers would look the best with it. Those are my favorites I found so far:

Hydrangea and peony:

Hydrangea-and-Peony-Bouquet-265x375.jpg

and

7084flowersjpgresize.jpg

any other ideas?

Thanks for any help

when and where is your wedding? Peony are very seasonal and expensive, and may be hard to get in certain areas. Hydrangea is available year round in the states, but depending on your location you could have issues getting it (like me in turks and Caicos). Defintly find out what is available around your date and location and that could help narrow your choices when it comes to fresh flowers :)

Definately depends where and when you're having your wedding. Mine will be in Fiji so therefore only options are frangipanis or orchids. I'm not too fussed with flowers so don't mind either way

Originally Posted by RocknRobin04 View Post

flowers.jpg Here is my inspiration. My colors are also teal/aqua blue and white.

Love it!! aqua and pink are my colors and this is exactly the look i'm going for.

This is just what I was going to post, I LOVE these flowers!

Originally Posted by butterflyaniam View Post

Hmm, I am going to write few florists in St Thomas and will see what flowers will be in season. I just wish to do something in white/blue/green

1000x500px-LL-4ac46f72_IMG_0511.JPG

We're also doing blue and white. I like these, but they might be too dark for your shade of aqua?

1000x500px-LL-c544de38_mybouq2.jpg

bouquet_flowers_116_10_m.jpg