Photo

Newbie- Planning a 2012 wedding

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 KCB2011

KCB2011
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

Congrats!  We are going to Dreams La Romana after a TON of research - I have read lots of good things about almost all of the Dreams Resorts.  Beaches are also nice because they are family friendly as well and tend to have more "activities" for kids like waterslides etc.

#12 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
    • 324 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:49 PM

Congrats and welcome!

#13 zelda062

zelda062
      • 162 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:06 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

#14 Readybetty

Readybetty
        • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

Welcome to the site. There's lots of good stuff here to help with your planning.

#15 Pucca

Pucca
          • 485 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:20 PM

Congratulations! Such a great day to get engaged!  Hope you shared your engagement story under the "Share your wedding/engagement stories" thread! 

Hi fellow brides!!  So much information here it can definitely be overwhelming. My fiance and I got engaged on 10-10-10. 

Still researching information but leaning towards Dreams. Either Riviera Cancun or La Romana.

All the reviews have been really helpful. I have to plan the wedding during the school schedule so it'll either be Spring/Summer of 2012. 2011 seemed so close and we want to enjoy the engagement. =)

Would love to hear any recommendations that anyone has. Going to try and do a site visit once the holidays are over.

Thank you all for the great posts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users