Covering Stretch Marks!!!! :S

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SusanJeff2008

• 160 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:05 AM

Hello everyone,

I am looking for your help. I have searched the threads regarding the problem of stretch marks that I have. I only found a little bit of information. I am still new at the forum thing so please let me know if I missed something.

I have accepted that I will not be able to get rid of my beautiful stretch marks on my shoulders but I would like to be able to cover them for my wedding day.

Two people suggested Derma Blend or Stricvecton but this was in much older posts and I was wondering if there is anything new.  I herd that airbrush make-up can cover a tattoo, so does this mean that it can cover my stretch marks?

Does anyone have any experience with these products or any others?

Please let me know, I would really appreciate it.  I don't want to wear a wedding dress because of these annoying little things. If I can stop worrying about them I can concentrate on the dress!

Thanks everyone!

#2 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:15 AM

I know mederma makes something, the same people who make the stuff to eliminate scars, I havent tried it just yet, Im only trying palmers cocoa butter at the time bc it was cheaper, its helped some, but once I get closer to the date Im going to get the mederma brand.  Heres a link to read up on it.

#3 lisa203

• 681 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:53 AM

I have some on my arm too, Susan. I had REALLY bad asthma as a child and the only thing that helped me was a medicine called prednisone, which had steroids in it. I gained quite a bit of weight pretty quickly, hence the marks. I’m happy and now healthy so I don’t even let them bother me too much.

I have been using a product from "Avon called Solutions Stretchmark 24 Line Reducing Treatment": http://shop.avon.com...spx?pf_id=39502 for about a month and they seem to be fading. I imagine they’ll never go away completely but they’ve certainly gotten better so I highly recommend. I plan on airbrushing what’s left of them for the wedding.

Regardless though, we’ll both look amazing and no one will even notice them. :)

#4 SusanJeff2008

• 160 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:53 AM

Thank you Brandy and Lisa 203, I really appreciate it. If we can't get rid of them have you thought of covering them up? I think I'm going to find a store with Derma Blend to try a tester to see if it works. It won't be anytime soon because I have a cast on but I will as soon as I can and I will let everyone know how it works. I am open to anything right about now. I know that people probably won't notice them but it will be on my mind.

Thanks girls! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users