Photo

My VistaPrint/DIY projects so far!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 JLR1726

JLR1726
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

the welcome brochures look awesome! so does everything else!

#12 GC2008

GC2008
    • 183 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:20 AM

oops...i just read the rules of this forum and didnt realize im not allowed to send templates over email.  once i have permission(any day now!) i will post my template on this site.

Originally Posted by GC2008 

looks great!  i created really awesome boarding pass invites and got rave reviews on them.  i dont have rights to upload on here, but send me a PM if you want me to forward you my file.  i did it all on a word document.

#13 debbiedoyle

debbiedoyle
      • 151 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

I ordered my first postcards from vista print. WOW.  I can't believe how nice they look.  I'm so glad I found out about that site.

#14 surprise4us

surprise4us
        • 119 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:27 PM

oaky that looks amazing! I wish I had thought to start on vista print a bit earlier.

#15 june11bride

june11bride
          • 304 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

Yeah I was extremely impressed with the quality of everything! Especially since it's all free!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#16 helen9

helen9
            • 156 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:12 PM

These look great. I've bought some things through Vistaprint and am very happy with results. Except now we have changed our destination so will need to start again

#17 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
              • 594 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:30 AM

Thanks for posting this link!!

Originally Posted by june11bride 

I  would really like some advice on Invitations...besides passport invites and boarding pass invites, what other ways can I use VistaPrint for invites? I want to share that I have been using an email from a fellow BDW member... its free stuff for everything all the time..use

http://ebm.e.vistapr...222@hotmail.com

to use anything you want from vistaprint for free, over and over

I really want to figure out good invites through anything using vistaprint!!

#18 msucooper

msucooper
                • 196 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 13, 2017
                • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

Everything looks nice

#19 sltrotter18

sltrotter18
                • 151 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:30 PM

I didn't do the passport invites but I really liked mine and they were relatively cheap.  I paid just around $200 for 150 invites which included extra envelopes, response cards/envelopes and reception cards (way more than I wanted to invite...LOL)!!  Instead of doing a response card, I put our website information on them and told them to respond there.  I left the reception card blank and will use those along with envelopes for thank you cards or little notes for whatever. 

I got them from Ann's Bridal Bargains online.  What was great was you can get samples...and if I remember correctly they were free or you got credit for them...can't remember.  They turned out really nice and were very tropical. 

http://www.annsbridalbargains.com   I did item #AWF30391PM in a teal ink. 

#20 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
                  • 355 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:51 AM

These are great! Thanks to you girls I'm not also addicted to Vistaprint :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users