Photo

LinenTableCloth.com CYBER MONDAY 50% sale

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#11 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

I also bought my tablecloths, overlays, and napkins. I was shopping around for a good deal. Thank you so much :)

[SIGPIC]

#12 dby88

dby88
    • 166 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:10 PM

Thanks for the information! I got in just in time and ordered 10 table runners for $12 (plus $9 shipping). Sad they were out of royal blue, but the orange will work just as well and was actually cheaper. :-)

#13 butterflyaniam

butterflyaniam
      • 260 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:01 AM

:( Just missed it. But thanks for letting me know about this website - I just found perfect color of the table runner :)

#14 hiccups

hiccups
        • 224 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:51 AM

I tried ordering because they say they ship to Canada as well but when I went to complete my billing/shipping address, it allowed me to enter the province but no option to select Canada!!  I tried calling them and doing the online chat for help but to no avail.  So disappointed that I couldn't put my order through =(

#15 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
          • 376 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:21 AM

Oh no!  I had that same problem... until I saw the "Canada" link in the top right corner of the page.  It was very easy to miss though.  You basically have to go through the "Canada" version of the site to order from here.

When I googled them, I noticed they have discount codes really often though... maybe sign up for their mailing list and use a discount code for your next order?  I'm going to be doing that for some of the items I wanted that were out of stock... free shipping to Canada cant be beat!

Originally Posted by hiccups 

I tried ordering because they say they ship to Canada as well but when I went to complete my billing/shipping address, it allowed me to enter the province but no option to select Canada!!  I tried calling them and doing the online chat for help but to no avail.  So disappointed that I couldn't put my order through =(

#16 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
            • Banned
            • 107 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

Yeah, I also had not decided on my exact color until I checked out the site. Looks like my wedding is going to be theme around Aqua/Turquise now :) lol. Glad I could share the site with you all.

#17 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
              • Site Supporter
              • 165 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:13 AM

I was having that problem at first too, what I did was first select USA, then the states came up, then I switched it to Canada and got to choose my province. It must be a glitch on the website.

#18 hiccups

hiccups
                • 224 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:21 AM

Yes VERY easy to miss that part on their website!  I called them today to ask why I couldn't proceed with my order and the rep told me about that link on the top right corner of the page.  I asked why the site still gave me the option to enter the province but no option to select my country when checking out and he said "Ya, our website is kinda wonky and we're working on it".  Of course they won't honour yesterday's prices which I'm SOOO bummed about it.  I think there's only free shipping to Canada if your order is over $100.

Originally Posted by cookiemunchkin 

Oh no!  I had that same problem... until I saw the "Canada" link in the top right corner of the page.  It was very easy to miss though.  You basically have to go through the "Canada" version of the site to order from here.

When I googled them, I noticed they have discount codes really often though... maybe sign up for their mailing list and use a discount code for your next order?  I'm going to be doing that for some of the items I wanted that were out of stock... free shipping to Canada cant be beat!

Quote:

#19 natalie7

natalie7
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 298 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:39 AM

Woo!! What a great deal.... I didn't purchase table runners because I'm not sure I want to do these... I'm hoping that if I do in the future... they will have another sale!!!

KEEP US POSTED LADIES :)!!!

#20 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
                    • Banned
                    • 107 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

Did anyone else order on the Cyber Monday Special!?!?!? I just got my order and am less than impressed :( Really bummed me out!

I ordered the Turquoise Satin Table Runner and the Turquoise Taffeta Chair Sashes. I understand that with the different materials that there is going to be a difference but the runner looks WAY darker than the photos and the sashes look like seafoam green! Totally not what the pictures look like online and what I was expecting. Anyone else have this problem!?!?!?!

HELP! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users