Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:42 AM

Thanks for sharing with us!!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#42 ourvm

ourvm
    • 211 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

Hi all, I just received my wedding video today and was able to take images from the video (sorry the quality is not that great). All the flower arrangements including vases (pews and the 2 mini trees by the candles) were provided by Julieta.  For me, this was exactly what I wanted so I was really happy when I first saw it walking down the aisle with my dad.

Pews - these were later re-used during the cocktail hour.  Julieta put the pews in a tall cylinder vase so it was cascading down the vase - this was another $ saving trick Julieta suggested which worked out great!

From VDO 1.pngFrom VDO 4.png

Close up of the arrangements by the candles:

From VDO 2.pngFrom VDO 3.png

#43 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:00 PM

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the pictures from your photographer! Good to see some of her work is good!

April 6, 2012

#44 Nan

Nan
        • 599 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by ourvm 

Hi all, I just received my wedding video today and was able to take images from the video (sorry the quality is not that great). All the flower arrangements including vases (pews and the 2 mini trees by the candles) were provided by Julieta.  For me, this was exactly what I wanted so I was really happy when I first saw it walking down the aisle with my dad.

Pews - these were later re-used during the cocktail hour.  Julieta put the pews in a tall cylinder vase so it was cascading down the vase - this was another $ saving trick Julieta suggested which worked out great!

From VDO 1.pngFrom VDO 4.png

Close up of the arrangements by the candles:

From VDO 2.pngFrom VDO 3.png

Ourvm:

Those arrangements are definitely wonderful!  The church looks awesome! Thank you very much for sharing!   Your wedding must have been a great one! Wish you lots of luck!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#45 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

wow!! sorry to hear about this ordeal

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
            ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#46 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:55 AM

Did you post your wedding video anywhere? Your wedding looks gorgeous!

April 6, 2012

#47 lalanyc

lalanyc
              • 363 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

Yes, I actually suspected this after reading some of the posters - they all had the same "tone".  Unfortunately, I had already booked her by then.  There are so many other florists with good recommendations.  For any brides in the early stages of planning, there really is no point of taking your chances.  If I'd had more time in Cancun after the wedding, I would have personally given her a piece of my mind...  she's a fantastic liar.

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

this vendor or someone that worked for her actually created multiple user accounts and spammed the forum back in June/July.  we caught it and banned the members but they were actually the same person having a converstaion with themselves using different usernames,

shady.

#48 ourvm

ourvm
                • 211 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:53 PM

Jana - I haven't posted my wedding video on the forum.  I haven't seen anyone post one.  If you're interested in seeing it though, pm me and I'll share our link with you.

#49 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by ourvm 

Jana - I haven't posted my wedding video on the forum.  I haven't seen anyone post one.  If you're interested in seeing it though, pm me and I'll share our link with you.

Thanks! I might take you up on that!! I am determining whether to have a videographer!

April 6, 2012

#50 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

Your wedding looked beautiful, congratulations!

I received an email from Julieta tonight with an attached receipt of the transfer for refunding me 70% of my deposit.  She had told me she would make the refund on January 4th...which she did! Unfortunately though she had to wire the refund to me instead of doing it through paypal since she is unable to use her account right now due to other refund situations and disputes. She handled the situation very well and very professionally with me while I discussed with her that although my centerpieces may turn out beautifully from the current reviews I just couldn't take the chance and have the stress and worrying about my centerpieces the whole time.  She explained how sorry she was to lose my business but ultimately if that was what would put me at ease she understood.

I can't say I wouldn't recommend Julieta, but I would be cautious.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users