DO NOT USE: Julieta Wedding Florist

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#11 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
  • Vendor
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

It's so hard to be able to know what type of vendor you are actually dealing with with you can't meet them.  Thank you for posting your experience, and I'm glad you were able to not let it ruin your wedding!!

Congratulations!!!!!

For future brides, try to get references from past clients and check on the forum when considering using a new vendor.  This place is a great resource!!!

:)

#12 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
    • 319 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:38 AM

I can't believe you had to deal with this. I hope you did have a great wedding despite all this and were able to enjoy your day next to your Hubbie!

She should have given more than $100 back especially since some of your guests got injured...

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#13 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
      • 376 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:53 AM

It sucks you had to deal with all that!!  Props to you for making the best of a bad situation though.

And thanks for sharing this with us... after seeing one of your earlier posts I was ready to contact her, but now I'll stay as far away as possible.

#14 Debbie1

Debbie1
        • 38 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:58 AM

Wow! Terrible experience. I have been communicating with her and still thinking about booking with her, this is awesome place. Thank you for sharing.

#15 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
          • Vendor
          • 61 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

yes, this forum is full of great suggestions and referrals!!!  an amazing resource...thanks again for sharing your story as it will benefit many, many, many destination wedding couples to come!

#16 wedding decor

wedding decor
            • Banned
            • 109 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:42 AM

I absolutely agree ...the forum is a great platform and source of information....with something for everyone.

Remenber not everyone has the same taste ...therefore some things may seem fabulos for some and ugly for others! A good research is always important when choosing a vendor...it may be ok for some and not appropriate ofr others

#17 jana297

jana297
              • 646 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:52 AM

You have got to be kidding me!!! I was just surfing theknot.com and I came across pictures on there that Julieta the Wedding Florist has on her website!!! This is unbelievable. This bride on here has real grounds to sue her. At fiorst I was considering her thinking maybe this was a fluke. Not so she really is a fraud!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                April 6, 2012

#18 Nan

Nan
                • 599 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:47 AM

Jana 297:

I´m worried at reading this because I will be using her for my wedding. I´ve seen that you are getting married in April 2012 so I want to know if you are having your wedding with her, or if you have met her , or if you have had a site inspection with her, or worst, if you have had a bad experience with her, etc. I have read a lot of wonderful reviews about her from people who have had her here in the forum  so all of this is confusing me.  

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#19 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

Who has posted wonderful reviews? I'd like to read them. The fact that she ha spictures from the knot.com on her site instead of her own is a huge concern to me. I was actually booking her for my wedding. After this review by two sepeat brides I emailed her giving her the benefit of the doubt. I asked her email me pictures of weddings that she has done and she told me her attorney told her not to????!!! That is very concerning!! I am not going to use her at all. Why does she have pictures she has stolen from other sites on her web page???

http://www.theknot.c...rofiles/FAD/202 

If you look at the pge you will see those hydrangeas in vases with the blue background are from a wedding vendor here in New Hampshire!!

This completely horrifies me!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                    April 6, 2012

#20 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
                    • 355 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:42 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointments.... There is a huge difference between the 'promised' and 'received'.... I hope, that regardless the disappointment, your wedding day was one to remember!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users