Sign in to follow this  
atrott

Amy T's Planning Journal ~ Excellence Punta Cana 12.06.10

Here it is! It was much easier for me to do this as an attachment so I hope it works. I got so many ideas & 'help' from all the BDW posts & wonderful brides!!

Great journal Amy. I love your idea of guest book. I never thought of using a map as a guest book idea. Too bad you can't remember where you got your sashes from because i would have liked to compare the prices per packages vs buying individual sashes. Anyways, thanks for sharing your ideas with us all.

I'm eagerly waiting until I have enough posts to download your planning journal, can't wait to see it! I'm getting married at Excellence in April and it could not come fast enough.  Congratulations!

Great planning journal. We are doing the same colors! Like you I don't think I'll be adding any extra decor besides the chair sashes. Did you have thronged the same sashes from the ceremony for the reception? Where did you end up having the reception? We would like to do the beach but are worried about the sand bugs at night. Who was your WC at the resort? Sorry for so many questions, I must just be getting antsy for April!

I loved your planning thread! Love the idea of the map...very clever. Look forward to seeing pics from your wedding. I am scouting DR for hotels for my birthday in February. Would love to hear what you though about Excellence. I stayed at their property in Playa Mujeres and loved it. Thanks for sharing!