Photo

Trick for getting rings on swollen fingers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 amandasalways

amandasalways
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

I know this seems like a really wierd post, but I was at the jewlery store picking up my wedding band and I tried it on again. It was right after the gym and so I guess my fingers were a little swollen. The cashier sprayed some windex on my finger and it slid right on. She said that since we were getting married in a tropical place it was likely that everyone's fingers would be swollen so it would be a good idea to bring a little travel size thing of windex to the ceremony to help slide the rings on both my FI and my fingers. Just thought I would pass the tip along.

#2 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
    • 355 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:11 PM

That's great. thanks. My fingers do usually get about double sized LOL ... but I will not be using windex... just some tanning lotion or baby oil.. make that thing slide right on : )

#3 sonyaj

sonyaj
      • 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

Awesome, my fingers tend to swell in the heat. Hope it works for me!

#4 karyan

karyan
        • 184 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:33 AM

good to know! I've watched couples struggle on a hot wedding day, and was wondering how to prevent that from happening :)

#5 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:31 PM

This is very helpful.  Never crossed my mind but its definitely an issue I deal with.  I'll probably use some oil as well.  Don't think it would look too cute spraying Windex in the middle of the ceremony haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users