NEWBIE, May 25, 2011 @ ROR !!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tessab123

Tessab123
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:25 PM

Hey Ladies,

Im new to the site and am completed addicted, I have learned so much from all you fellow destination wedding brides.

My wedding is planned for may 25, 2011 at the Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I have been planning for over a year now but always have the feeling like i should be doing something more... To date I have: bought and recieved my wedding dress, bought and recieved BM dresses, sent out save the dates, hired a photographer, booked a reception venue for at home, band, catered...im in the process of picking out silk flowers right now to bring with me.
    I have 6 months to go till the big day and there are so many small things I should be doing but dont know where to start! please help, if there are any other brides out there with 6 months to go, catch me up to speed on you progress and maybe that will give me the motivation I need :)  Also are there any other ROR brides out there getting married from may 23-30?

Thanks ! I must say you ladies are so inspirational... might just get my butt in gear haha!

22 and counting + bride and groom! ROR JAMAICA MAY 25, 2011

#2 tgallo

tgallo
    • 150 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

Congrats and Welcome! I know what you mean about being addicted! I am forever on here!

Happy planning! 

#3 JB321

JB321
      • 85 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:52 PM

Welcome and Congrats! This site is truly addictive! I agree...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users